Out of control (Kyrie × Paul George)

It's the day of Kobe Bryant's death and the whole league is so shocked and devastated. But some players took it harder than others. Some players, like Kyrie couldn't even take it to court, it hurt them that badly. Kobe and Kyrie's relationship was like a son and a father. Ever since they met, he was like the big brother Kyrie never had. Even when he was a rookie, you could find clips of him messing around with the Black Mamba.

*Kyrie POV*

The media hates me and I guess fate hates me too. Ugh, I can't think like that- everyone's going through this. I sat in my car, parked outside of the Barclay's centre. I was gonna go back, but coach demanded I stay back and take care of my mental health. It's bad enough, I come back from a shoulder injury everyone thought I was faking and now Kobe dies. I hold my head in my hands and just sit in the car, crying. Shit. Be a grown man, Ky. The media sees you as soft, do you really want to live up to that? I shakily start my car, my hands are shaking tremendously. Should I really be driving right now? I hear tapping on my window. Shit, shit, shit It's probably some media folk trying to grab some bad picture of me again.

I put the gear on reverse, intending to drive off when I see it's Paul George. I stop the car and wipe my tears with my arms. I roll down the window, "Uh.. Hey Paul. What the hell are you doing here?" Okay, that was probably a rude approach, but we haven't spoken since the All-Star game. I shake my head, "I'm sorry, that was rude I-" "Are you Okay? Do you need a ride?" Paul asks, noticing my shaking hands. I quickly pull my hands behind my back. "No, I-I can drive Paul,"I stutter and  give a fake smile. He looks at me worried.

"Stop looking at me like that, just because I thought the earth was flat-" Paul suddenly opened up the driver door. "Paul you are NOT driving. I swear to God-" Paul grabbed my waist by the sides, lifted me up and dropped me on the passenger seat. Hey, since when did he get so strong? Well, what the hell am I saying... It's the NBA. Paul starts to drive. This man is crazy. "If you drive this car then I'm not talking to you ever again." He dosen't budge. "What's with you? We barely even talk and you just pop up in Brooklyn?" He doesn't answer.

"Hm, If you drive this car you're gay," I joke, but he still drives. "Wow I'm telling ESPN, Mr.. George I swear-" George looks at me for the first time since I rolled down the window, and just smiles. What does that even mean? "Paul, I can literally charge you with kid- adultnapping?" Damn this dude isn't gonna say anything is he? I give up and look out the window. A life without Kobe, didn't seem surreal till today. I'm kind of glad Paul's driving, I can relax a bit. Should I be panicking? Fuck. I should be. Does he even know where my house is!? Damn my brain is not functioning properly today.

*PG POV*

Kyrie is about as straight as the stripes on the american flag but...

I've had a small crush on Kyrie since he released that song "Ridiculous" I guess you could say I fell in love with his voice. But then, I was playing against him and I fell for his basketball skills. And even after that, I noticed his looks when we played together in the Olympics. He made a really good shot and I couldn't help but dance. He laughed and celebrated with me.

I was in Brooklyn for an event with Kawhi and I was gonna watch Kyrie's game just for fun. Then news broke on Kobe's death and I was just about to enter the Barclay's centre when I saw Kyrie storm out, looking broken.

Now-

Rain began pounding on the roof of the car. I sigh and pull into my driveway, "Look Kyrie, I just don't want you hurting yourself or anything." Kyrie tensed up, so he was going to hurt himself, wasn't he?
There was no short way to get to the front door so I took off my rain jacket and held it above my head, I walked and opened Kyrie's door. I offered my hand and he accepted. Now Kyrie was the quiet one huh? We both rush towards the door. Well the rain jacket didn't work. We were both soaked.