Get a ROOM! (Kyrie x LeBron)

Ok this photo is completely unrelated to the story but I want to share it anyways:

Look at them... both the only ones mOiST and ShirtLesS- omf let me stop myself.

This is part 2 of the last chapter!

Kyrie was reading a book on Egyptian history as Lebron flickered through different channels on the lobby's waiting room TV.

The promise that he was gonna 'make you forget your name,' "you" - as in Kyrie Irving... was cut to a delay because he forgot they still had to check in to the nearby hotel. And wait for the rooms to be cleaned out.

"Hey muffin," Lebron poked at Kyrie's side who flinched away, ticklish as always. Lebron knew full well.

Kyrie was gonna make a snarky comment at the nickname but decided against it.

"Hey," Kyrie responded back, a grave attempt to mimic Lebron's unfairly deeper voice to no success. Lebron leaned in closer to him, Kyrie's feeling his face heat up at the suddenness of it all, "What's up with you Bron?"

Kyrie asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"I just wanted to know... why you're so distant lately," Lebron said, lowly, bringing a hand up to gently cup Kyrie's jaw studying his face carefully. Kyrie snorted, "I- psh, nothing really, just didn't want to bother you as much. You got a lot of stuff on your plate an-"

"I have a lot of stuff on my plate but the only thing that matters..." Lebron cuts Kyrie off, he pauses to swipe a quick tongue over his lips, "...Is the main dish."

The corner of Kyrie's mouth twitches as he lifts a brow, a cross between amused, unimpressed and flustered riddling at his expressions, not being able to settle on one.

"Are we seriously gonna use that metaphor?" Kyrie huffed, sounding unimpressed, but Lebron knew him well enough to catch the underlying enjoyment and flurry on his features. Lebron let go of Kyrie's jaw and leaned back on the cushion, "You're the english major here, you tell me, nerd."

Kyrie snorted, "Whatever man."

"Man?" Lebron asked. Kyrie tilted his head to look at Lebron, confused, "Yeah... man."

"Not even gonna call me baby, honey, love... do I need to remind you that I'm your boyfriend?"

Kyrie chewed the inside of his cheek then stared directly at Lebron's eyes, it was quiet between them for a while and before Lebron could speak up again Kyrie opened his mouth,

"Sorry Daddy."

It was subtly sarcastic but had an underlying - kinda obvious - dirty intention beneath it.

Lebron's eyes widen proportionally, chest rising capturing a deep inhale before he hisses out a long breath, the way his gaze darkened both scared and excited Kyrie, he felt heat brewing at the pit of his stomach and his heart clench and-