(2)Rookie week (PG x Kyrie)(LeBron x CP3)(Curry x Klay)..etc

Lots of ships here! 💓

*Kawhi POV*

This is the longest bus ride I have ever been on. Maybe it's KD, Draymond, DeRozan, Curry, Kyle, Butler and Kyrie's singing that makes every minute seem like an hour. But to be honest, some of them have more impressive vocals than I thought. I shift uncomfortably as I fix my New Balance attire, and dart my eyes around the bus. Paul George, my teammate, sits beside me snoring his ass off. My eyes land on Carmelo who does not seem to be enjoying the music. He notices my stare and mouths, 'Please make them stop.' I shrug, it definitely wouldn't hurt. I ponder on how I will execute: mission impossible: stop the fools from fooling around. Then a familiar beat drops. 

Curry immediately stands up from his seat singing, 'We're no strangers to looveee.' Draymond dramatically slides beside him continuing, 'You know the rules and SO do I!' he almost screams. Kyrie grabs a pen and treats it like it's a microphone and sings, ' A full commitment's what I'm thinking of-' he sings with a smooth honey-like tone in his voice. LeBron tilts his head at that lyric and smiles, "Sure Mr.Cavalier," he half-teases. All three of them huddle over Kyrie's microphone pen, singing, "You wouldn't get this from any other guyyy-" Kyle stands up and pulls DeRozan up from his seat, singing, 'I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling... Gotta make you understand.' DeRozan smiles, embarrassed, eyes glittering as he gazes into Kyle's eyes. CJ almost squeals "They're just so cute that's my OTP," he says shaking Damian's shoulder, "GO KYLE! NO TRADE WILL TEAR YOU TWO APART-" CJ yells as Dame mutters something along the lines of, 'shut up you're ruining the moment.'

"Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you-" Butler slides in, dramatically picking up Kyrie as he yells the lyrics. These two are always the singers in every. single. trip. But I must say, they both have decent dance moves. I can't help but crack a rare smile.

Ok. I'll give them this one song. Not because I like it or anything... ok maybe I like it a little bit. I glance around the vehicle, Paul George is still somehow asleep, Chris Paul is bobbing his head and using two pencils as drumsticks. LeBron James is laughing his Taco Tuesday ass off while Draymond records the abundance of chaos. 

By the end of the song, the 'children' of the bus are catching their breath as they crash onto their bus seats. Kyrie looms over Jimmy's phone discussing what to play next. I leer at Melo, who seems like he's on the verge of dying. I stand up, walk to Kyrie and tell him to switch with me. They both seem delightfully surprised as Ky stands up and pats my back.

"I knew it!" he whisper-yells at Butler making his face flush red. I blink, confused. I look back and see Melo mouthing, 'I owe you one.' Kyrie agilely makes his way to the back of the bus where my old seat stands and gently rests himself beside a sleeping Paul George. Everyone seems tired after that full round of 'Never gonna give you up.' I'm about to close my eyes to bask in the rare moment of silence when a small, "Hey," comes from Jimmy. Jimmy charmingly smiles, and I can't help but smile back. "Wow, was that a smile from THE Kawhi Leonard?" he teases, I look away embarrassed. I notice now, how Butler and I have such a contrast between our personalities. He's confrontational, loud, fashionable while I'm closed-out, quiet and Plainly clothed. I've always been kind of jealous of fashionable players when all I can choose is another set of New Balance sweats.

I glimpse back at Butler, he has a fitted tuxedo on, classic but flashy. A gold chain hangs around his neck, it's not too big or small, it fits just right. His hair is messy, but in a gruff, manly manner which puts perfect contrast to his prim outfit. I find myself staring at the sculpt of his body, then his chocolate eyes, almost drooling. He smells like a sweet morning syrup dis- "What're you looking at?" he pokes me on the chest. My face reddens, I'm not used to this type of confrontation. I clear my throat, "Uh, well. You'll have to teach me how to dress sometime, Jimmy." JB smirks, "Yeah? Well you're gonna have to teach me how to fix up my mop hair," he smiles taking a glance at my cornrows. "Not many people can pull off cornrows and a New Balance outfit, but hey, here you are looking all nice." I blink at him almost speechless, "Huh, but my 'fits will never be as loud as your ass during every trip." Wow. Around Butler, words just seem to slip out of my mouth. JB seems just as surprised as I am as the corners of his mouth churn upright to a silly smile. I sheepishly look down, shifting my feet "There's a lot to learn about you, mystery boy." I gulp at the statement, my mind whirring to several comebacks, "I guess you'll have to take me out to find out more."

*Kyrie POV*

I peered over the seats and bite my lip as Jimmy and Kawhi talk. Then, as they watch a movie on Jimmy's laptop I see his sneaky ass slide his arm around Kawhi's waist. "He owes me $5," I whisper under my breath. I bet that he would be able to make a move on Kawhi by the end of his bus ride, look at me, sir cupid. I relax into my seat and gander at PG. He's a heavy sleeper, isn't he? The bus hits a hard curve and I let out a little yelp. Oh no, I hope that didn't wake him up. A shiver runs down my back as I try to adjust my seating. Paul's head slowly falls onto my shoulder, making my heart pound fast. Half asleep, eyes still closed Paul snuggles his head into the nip of my neck as he snakes his arms around my waist, instinctively. I gasp at the sudden movement.

Kyle Lowry snoops around and makes eye contact with me, I give an awkward smile. He smirks and whispers, "Cute, looks like there's a lot more gay action in the NBA than I thought," he says, winking. I quietly chuckle, "Oh, like you're not guilty of having some little 'bromance' with DeRozan," I joke. Kyle's breath hitches as the color of his ears shift to a bright red. "Hah, you got me Irving," he says turning back to his seat, yawning. I begin to acquaint with Paul's warmth and feel the weight of sleepiness crash upon me. I feel Paul snuggle further into my neck, pulling me in more by my waist. Hot breath against the sensitive part of my neck Paul says, "Don't mind them 'Rie," I grind my teeth and squirm as I bite back a moan. I growl at him, "Stop it PG, go back to sleep before you embarrass me," he laughs at that as we shift to a comfortable position. I rest my head on his shoulder and finally fall asleep. 

*Steph POV*

I lean into Klay's ear, "yo Klay, Klayyy," he grumbles, waking up. He blinks his eyes open to meet my hazel eyes as I grin. "Why are you so full of energy all the time?" he hoarsely murmured. I shrug, "How long until this bus ride ends?" I asked, swishing my feet and leaning towards the isle to check the expression on the bus driver's face. Klay pulled me back in by the cloth of my shirt, "You're gonna fall, stupid," he modulated. He checked his watch, "1 more hour." I pull Klay into a hug and when I pull back, his face is a bright tint of red, "YAY! Only an hour." Klay rolls his eyes, hiding his smirk, "It's only been 2 hours so far, I don't know how the whole bus got knocked out." I stand from my seat looking back at all the NBA stars, realizing they've all fallen asleep. I swiftly pull my phone out of my bag and take some pictures. Perfect blackmail. Haha, I know I'll be seeing Butler, LeBron, and Kyrie making me my breakfast very soon. Sweeet, Sweet victory pancakes. I lick my lips in satisfaction when the bus starts moving like crazy, I feel a hand grabbing the hem of my pants and pulling me down right before I fell. Klay laughs at my horrified expression, "Karma," he simply says. 

After a few moments of comfortable silence, I get restless again. I stand up, clapping my hands, "WAKE UP!!!" I scream. Klay yelps, not expecting the scream. Chris Paul screams, being the nearest seat to me, he's shocked and looking around. He realizes he fell asleep on top of LeBron then whips his head around at me. CP3 narrowed his eyes, "Did you-" I cross my arms, giving him a lopsided grin. I open my phone and show him the picture, he lunges at my phone in a panic. A sleepy LeBron groans frustrated by the lack of body heat. He grabs Chris Paul by the waist and pulls him back down. "You're so firey, Chris. Relax, it's Steph what's he gonna do? He is too soft to do anything bad with it." I frown, I mean, it's true. The most I'll do with these pictures is to make them cook for me, or let me score a point on them. Klay pops up beside me teasing the two, "Now we know why they call you Banana Boat buddies, cause Chris will be riding that Banana-" Chris jumps up, red, and puts his hand over Klay's mouth. Okay, now that was hilarious, I hold back a maniacal laugh as I try to keep a straight face saying, "Hey, Hey let him continue, Paul." Klay nods amused, "Yeah Chris, don't want another flagrant or fight that LeBron has to pull you out of," he laughs. LeBron sits up, laughing. "He's an angry gremlin, he may be small and cute, but he can be dangerous," he warns us. Chris Paul frowns as James pulls him into a hug. The four of us are standing looking back at the unconscious players, slumped in their seats.

"Wow, we got everything in here, Dame x CJ, Kyle x DeRozan.. wait a minute, PG and Kyrie? Butler and Kawhi? Wow." Klay comments. I nod my head in agreement. Chris's eyes light up as he snaps his fingers, "I know how to wake them up." CP3 grabs a speaker out of James' bag and shuffles to find his phone. He opens up Spotify...

The familiar notes of 'A thousand miles' play. Jimmy, KD, and Kyrie simultaneously jump out of their seats and gasps. I laugh my head off at the in-sync moment. DeRozan begins to wake up, smiling, knowing what's about to go down...