(9) Rookie week (CJ x Dame) (Kyle x DeMar) (Cam x RJ) (PG x Kyrie)...etc

^^ I am so sorry I just love the hooper commercials ^^

Here are the actual pictures lol:

*Paul George POV*

"Kyrie tell me who did it," I plead as he walks out of the washroom in a new set of dry clothes. I'm sitting at the edge of the hotel bed and I eye him as he plops beside me. My heart softens when he hugs me. Here's my baby, in my arms, away from danger. I kiss him on the cheek, "Are you sure you didn't catch who did it?" There's a pause, he hesitates, "No... I mean, it's not a big deal," he gulps.

I stretch out and wrap my arms around his waist snuggling my face into his neck as he chuckles. "You were shaking so badly... your fingers were so blue I thought they'd fall off," I whisper into his neck. I feel him relax under me as he lovingly brushes the hair on my head. "Well, I'm just fine now, so don't worry too much, I'm sure it was a mistake anyways," he said tracing his finger around the sensitive part of my neck.

I straighten up and face him, his eyes are clouded with infatuation and admiration. "I just don't want my baby hurt," I say, tilting his chin upwards as he blushes. He curls into a smile and pecks me on the lips, so sweet and warm. I feel butterflies in my stomach and honey drip in my heart. The way he makes me feel sometimes, it drives me damn crazy.

*Cam Reddish POV*

The food fight finally settled down and we were all told to hit the showers. I wipe some pancake batter off of my eyes and clumsily make my way to the elevator where John Wall, Bradley Beal, and RJ are all shaking off some bits of food batter and juice.

"Noo! Your perfect hair!" Bradley pouts, trying to dust cereal crumbs off of John's frizzy hair. John folds his arms as he laughs, "Why don't you worry about your own self?" John asks, wiping the batter off of Beal's tattoos. RJ's eyes light up when I enter the elevator. "Cam! Can I use the shower after you there's syrup all over me and it's uncomfortably sticky," he voiced, licking his arm. I grab his arm and pull it away, "Don't lick your fucking arm, dumbass," I laugh. "I'll lick your face for all I care," he grumbles, snapping his arm away from my grip.

Beal snickered, "I'm sure he'd like you to lick his face," he comments, earning a playful punch from John and a glare from RJ. The elevator comes to a halt as we all step out, "See you guys at the game!" John farewells, I wave, RJ following up behind me. I open the door, "You can shower first," I offer, his eyes widen and he tenses. I breathe, "Why do you look so shocked?" RJ clears his throat, "No...  it's just that- that's was nice of you."

I shrug, "What? Me asking you if you wanna take a shower first?" I smirk, RJ pulls at his collar. "It's just I don't really get treated with genuine politeness," he pauses, "I guess people see me as a joke." My heart hurts at that and I grab the cloth of my shirt. "RJ, you're making me emotional over letting you take a shower first," I wail as he laughs and steps in the washroom. "You're an emotional mess," he teases, as he closes the door.