dapple i guess idek

Apples POV

   I'm not in love with Draco. I never have been. Draco was the first person to treat me like I mattered and maybe that's why I liked him. I'm glad he let me go, but I also miss him. I just want to be independent and look out for myself instead of constantly being owned by someone. When Draco let me go I felt free! That is until this greasy little wizard got me in his grasp. He "fell in love with me" but only because of that stupid spell he put on me back when this all started. I'd cry if I had eyes or tear ducts but alas I am just an apple. He took me to his office and started scraping bits off my skin to test for reverse love potions- as if I were some object that couldn't feel emotion! Then he claimed to be in love with me and stared at me for hours- he didn't look at me like Draco did though. He didn't look at me like I was beautiful, he looked at me like he was hungry. He disgusts me and I'm glad Danny killed him.
   He owns the school that for years has torn my family away from each other, he tortured me in a way he didn't even know by making me capable of thought. Of course I had memories of being a baby apple, but after all those love potions and spells he put on me he gave me thought and emotion and I will always hate him for that. I could have been eaten right after I was picked sure, but at least then I would be with all my friends and family. Now I'm just here and being "owned" by all these different people without being able to fight back just because Dumbledore got his panties in a twist over Danny Devito not being in love with him! OF COURSE HES NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU HES A SEXY KIND AND RICH MAN AND YOU'RE A GREASY LITTLE WIZARD BOY. I can not even use words to describe how grateful I was when Draco came to rescue me, he's my best friend and I know he did the right thing by breaking up with me even though it still hurts sometimes. I know that my time left can't be long- Dumbledore was the only one who had a chance of reversing the spells no matter how much I hated him. I know I'm dangerous to the school with so many students and staff falling in love with me so they'll have to get rid of me eventually. I don't know where I'll go, maybe back home to the orchard, but I can't stay here.

a/n: uhhh sorry i haven't posted in 2 months i didn't feel like it but here you can have apples depressing inner monologue merry christmas