Sadness ensues

Dracos POV
"Draco! Draco! Get up! Why do you have my teddy bear?" Crabbe says. "Crabbe you idiot let me sleep! The suns barely risen!" I open my eyes and see that I have a small teddy bear in my hands, which is curious. I don't  own any teddy bears. But then I get the worst feeling ever.
     You know the feeling when you touch your pocket and don't feel your phone and you feel like your heart skips a beat? It's that times a thousand.  "ScuhrEEEEEEEEEEE CRABBE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER"
"With who"
"YOU KNOW WHO"
"The dark lord?"
"NO, APPLE!!!!" I spit at him, outraged. "I S'POSE YOU MADE YOURSELF A NICE APPLE PIE, HUH FATTIE?  TELL ME WHAT YOU DID OR I SWEAR I'LL HAVE YOUR ANKLES ON A SILVER PLATTER"
Crabbe just looked around confused, as if he didn't know what he did. "Woah calm down mate I don't have your Apple"
I roll my eyes at that moron. "Mhm right then why do I have YOUR teddy bear? Huh? I suppose it just got up and ate apple then right?" I'm out of breath from all the yelling and then I realize. What if the teddy bear did eat apple? I guess that wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen this year. That would make sense right?
      I look at that teddy bears ugly button eyes and violently throw it on the ground. "FESS UP OR I DESTROY YOU" Crabbe backs up and holds up his hands "woah mate I did nothing I swear" I just roll my eyes, that idiot "ARE YOU STUPID? IM TALKING TO THE BEAR" He doesn't look offended that I called him stupid, instead he looks worried. "OH WHAT IS IT THIS TIME? ARE YOU GOING TO BRING ME TO MADAME POMFREY AGAIN? HUH? AFRAID I'VE GONE MAD?"
Crabbe just stares at me in shock. "Are you okay? Seriously you're kind of freaking me out mate" I roll my eyes. He is so STUPID. Why doesn't he understand? I've told him so many times and he still thinks I've gone mad. "Okay I cannot make this any clearer you moron. I. Am. In. Love. With. An. Apple. She is gone. Now I am angry. Whoever took my Apple will suffer. I swear I will kill them." I take the teddy bear and stomp on it, and then I take out my wand to kill it for what it may or may not have done.

" I take the teddy bear and stomp on it, and then I take out my wand to kill it for what it may or may not have done

I point my wand at it and mutter "incendio" and then it starts burning. Crabbe looks at me with his mouth wide open "that was a gift from my grandma. Before she died" and then he just sat on the bed and stared at it burning with tears in his eyes. I rolled my eyes again. "Crabbe get up you pansycake you have no idea what that bear has done to me" Crabbe buries his head in his hands and makes a weird noise, and then he looks up and starts screaming. "DRACO I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU BUT I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT. YOU JUST BURNED MY TEDDY BEAR AND DIDN'T EVEN SAY SORRY. YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING US SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AND SCREAMING ALL THE TIME. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT? WE'RE YOUR FRIENDS DRACO! YOU CAN'T JUST TREAT US LIKE THAT!" He has tears streaming down his face. I look at him and say "Maybe you're right. I just love Apple so much I don't know what I'd do without her" At that moment Goyle sits up from the bed next to mine and says "dudes before fruits mate" I purse my lips and turn my head to stare at him intensely. He looks back at me and looks confused for a second. He opens his mouth and starts to talk.
"Draco wha-"
"How dare you"
"What"
"She's not just a fruit she's a lady"
"My bad I didn't know you'd be offended by that"
"I am offended actually. I expect an apology"
"Ok sorry then, dudes before ladies"
I look at him and my eyes start to twitch. I stare into his soul as he sits there looking confused. Then I pounce off of my bed into him. "ScrEEEEEE" He pushes me off of him. "What the actual frick are you doing"
"What makes you thing I'll put you idiots before Apple huh?"
I get up and dust myself off, outraged. "Good day to you sirs" and then I leave the room.
I sit on the couch in the common room for what seems like hours. I just sit staring into the fire and thinking about Apple. Where did I go wrong? It was my duty to protect her! But how can I protect her while I'm asleep? Just then an idea pops into my head. I'll just buy a safe on amazon! The only person I know of in slytherin who has a laptop is snape, and it shouldn't be that difficult to steal since he normally sleeps in on Saturday's and it's only 7:00. I sneak up the steps to the boys common room and see snape's room at the end of the hall. I push the door open and see he is in his bed, fully dressed, sleeping with his arms by his sides and his legs out straight. The laptop is in the bedside table and I would go up and grab it but since I have a wand why the heck would I do that. "Accio laptop" I whisper as it flies into my hand. I slowly shut the door and then go to my dormitory so I won't get caught. Crabbe and Goyle have already gone down to breakfast so they won't see me. I can't eat today, they're serving apple pastries and I'd rather starve than betray my bae. I open the laptop and I remember the password from that time snape let me use his laptop to email father. The password was ihatejames123. I don't know who james is but it's not like it matters, snape hates everybody. I open it up and the page open on it was pictures of him and some girl with red hair. That was a little strange. I hope it wasn't a weasley, but who am I kidding. Snape hates the Weasleys. I close that page and go to amazon. I search for safes, and I find the perfect one in no time! And it came with free shipping! I knew that Apple would be lonely in there so I bought some accessories to spice it up.

I ended up getting a bed for her to sleep, a chair for lounging around and a chandelier to light up the dark space

I ended up getting a bed for her to sleep, a chair for lounging around and a chandelier to light up the dark space. Paying for it was no problem at all, since father was rich. I paid for it and said the address to send it to would be the one of my skittles dealer. They have skittles in England, but not as artificial as the ones in America. Sometimes a guys just got to taste the rainbow, you feel me? But anyway I couldn't just address it to hogwarts because muggles don't know about it. I write my dealer a letter saying to send the package to me and give it to my owl who flies away to give it to him.
I sit down in my bed and stare up at the ceiling. I just wish Apple was here, she'd know how to make me feel better. Life without her has just been so... empty. I miss her so much but I don't know where to start looking. Who would have taken her? Crabbe and Goyle were mad at me for ignoring them so I start by looking through their stuff. I find nothing interesting except for under Goyles bed I find the whole twilight series. Frustrated, I fall onto my bed and start crying really loudly. I look over at the clock and it's already 10:00. Snape should be out of bed by now. I open up his laptop and re open the tab with the pictures of him and the ginger girl. I notice her eyes look a lot like Harry's, a really pretty green... no, snap out of it Draco. Stop thinking about Harry, there are more important things. I close the laptop and sneak out to snape's room. I slowly open the door and like I thought he isn't there. I hope he didn't notice the laptop was missing. I set it on his bedside table and go back to my dormitory.
I sit on my bed, put my head in my hands, and cry. I cry for what seems like hours and hours. I don't know where apple is and I don't know how I will be able to go on with life without her. Hogwarts is a big place and I don't know how I will ever find her. All I can do now is just sit here and cry, and that's what I do. I look up and it's 6:00pm. I'd better get down to dinner soon, I haven't eaten breakfast or lunch today. I wipe the tears off of my eyes, father told me never to show signs of weakness. I straighten my robes and head down the stairs. I will find whoever took Apple, and they will pay.
Comment what you would buy for your fruit if you were to lock them in a safe