Sneaky sneaky

Peppas POV
I look fabulous. I pose in the mirror, arms up and leg kicked out and whisper "my father will hear about this." I turn around and look back over my shoulder "yeah you scared Potter?" I put my hands on my hips and my chin up "OoH that's right, you filthy little mud blood." I start jumping around, hiding in the shadows of my room. "That's right you can't see me. I'm a little sneaky sneak."
Then my roommate Zoe zebra walks in. She looks at me and says "Uhm... Peppa? What are you doing?" I turn to her and snort. "I'm not Peppa, I'm Draco!" She looks confused but then just says "ok then" and goes to bed. I smirk, ha I fooled her so good. She believed I was Draco! My makeup skills are on FLEEK. I grab my map and I'm about to go over to the boys dormitories when I hear a knock at the door. It's a younger slytherin, "Hi, uh is peppa here?" Psh I fooled her too. "Oh, uh... she'll be back in awhile" I say. Hehe I'm such a good liar. What would mommy pig think? "Oh ok well I was up at the owlery and there was a letter there that was for peppa so here." And she gave me the letter and left. I open it and it's a letter from George. He says "Dinosaur, Grrr" I roll my eyes, crumple up the paper, shove it down my esophagus, and let out a loud snort. Then I start my adventure.
    The door creaks while I open it. I crouch down, map in hand, and start tip toeing down the hallway, which is quite difficult in heels. I make a little *click click click* sound while I walk . I finally make it to the stairs and look around, there's no one near but down in the common room I hear laughter. I'll have to try my best acting to be Draco, I lift up my chin and straighten my robes. I start walking down the stairs trying to not look weird, but then my I step on my robes and stumble down the stairs.

 I start walking down the stairs trying to not look weird, but then my I step on my robes and stumble down the stairs

I lay on the ground and snort for a few minutes but eventually get up. Then I realize my wig came off when I fell! I quickly pick it up, put it on my head, and I dust myself off. I straighten my tie whilst several children look toward me. "Ugh bloody stairs! My father will hear about this!" I say, in hopes of masking my identity. They exchanged a few whispers before looking away and carrying on with their conversations.  I quickly walk over to the staircase leading to the boys dormitories and look both ways before sneaking up. My sparkly stilettos make clicking noises on the stairs, so I try to go as slow as I can to stay inconspicuous. I creep down the hallway staying in the shadows to avoid attention, but most people are in their dorms or asleep anyway. What I forgot to plan was how to find the right room, because there are about 20 so I just start opening doors at random. First is a room that is empty, I guess it belongs to the people in the common room. Next I open a door with a two boys I don't recognize and Danny dog! Danny is really sweet and he's cute too! Maybe if I weren't with Draco I'd date him. But then I remember what was going on with Draco and I shut the door. I want to start crying when I think of Draco but I know that my makeup would run and blow the whole thing.
     I remember back when we were first years, I said goodbye to mommy and daddy pig and got in the train. I was sitting all by myself when Draco walked by. I remember it like it was yesterday, Draco's blond hair reflecting the light as he brushed it out of his eyes and pushed a first year girl out of the way so he could get into his own compartment. I had been watching him the whole year and right before Christmas I finally asked him out, and that was when I knew I was in love. Together we would insult Potter, Dumbledore, and Gryffindor house in general. We would steal things from first years and make it float above their heads with Wingardium Leviosa. Those were the days, back when he loved me.
I wipe a singular tear and put my game face on. He has caused enough pain and it is time to make him pay. I hear voices coming up the stairs. I hide behind a small table with a candlestick on it and realize it's crabbe and Goyle walking up. Perfect! They share a room with Draco so I can just follow them!
     "Maybe we should write to his parents" crabbe said.
"No way, they'd kill him" Goyle replies
"Well we have to do something! He's going mental!"
"Maybe it will wear out eventually, he'll realize it's just an Apple and there's nothing more to it"
    At this point I froze, and turned my full attention to them. So the Apple was part of it!
     "I mean how can he be in love with an Apple? Is that even legal?"
" I dunno man, maybe he's playing a prank on us"
"I don't think so, he sounded pretty genuine"
     Wait, what? In love WITH the Apple? Is he mental? So he wasn't really cheating on me with another girl then... Why wouldn't he tell me? I need to take that Apple! It's the only way to get back my drakee poo!
I wait for crabbe and Goyle to walk into their room and I listen until it's silent, which takes about a half hour. I wait and wait because I can't blow this now, I've come so far already. I look around and it's pitch black, but I can't risk using my wand right now. I feel my way up to the doorknob and turn it slowly to be quiet, and I try my best not to make a clicking sounds with my heels. I step slowly over to the first bed I see, but it's just Crabbe hugging a teddy bear. The next one is Draco. He has the green apple clutched tightly in his hands, I need something to switch it out with like in Indiana Jones. I search the room but the closest thing I find is a shoe and Crabbe's teddy bear so I just take the bear. I slowly start to pull the apple from his hand and then he mumbles "hey what's up Potter? We should go to hogsmeade sometime and get some... uh and get some butter beer!" And then he starts giggling. What the heck did I just witness? I grab the apple and quickly slide the teddy bear into place, and he looks confused for a second and then he just says "yeah sure Harry I'll hug you" and he starts hugging the bear and smiling. I wish I could unsee what I just saw but sadly I can't so I just start to laugh. Although it's more of a sharp exhale through the snout/ giggle because I'm trying to be a ninja.

Here's her giggle for reference:
https://youtu.be/OJhIW5O_2Bk

I cover my mouth and quickly look around because I may have awoken somebody, but I didn't. I slip the apple into my pocket and start making my way back to my dormitory, but I don't stop to be quite this time, I just want to get back to my room and destroy that Apple. I start singing to my self "lA la La le LAAA LAA" but as I'm going through the common room I see Professor Snape laying by the fire and saying "Lilyyy where did I go wrong? Oh lily if only you were here" I have never seen this side of him, but I decide to just proceed with caution up the stairs. He rises and turns around, with tears in his eyes "M-Ms. pig! What do you think you're doing up at this time of night?!" I put my hands on my hips and snort "may I ask what YOU'RE doing up professor?" He looks back at his pile of pictures and what I think may be a hair doll. He looks at me with a red face and hisses "proceed" it's a curious thing to do, steal someone's hair but I don't care about that. All I care about now is that I have that Apple and it will never see the light of day again.