Dracos depression session

Crabbes POV
     "NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT THAT I USED TO KNOW" Draco screams into his pillow while the speaker plays in the background.
"Somebody!" I sing, because Draco elected me as his backup singer. He tries to sing the next line, but all that comes out is choking noise. His face is bright red and there are tissues all over his bed. You may have guessed by now that he's lost his Apple again, but it wasn't as bad last time. Last time he was angry at whoever stole the Apple, but this time it's just painful to watch. He's been sobbing for two hours, only taking breaks to sing along to "somebody that I used to know" and a bunch of other break up songs. His shoulders curled forwards and he sounded like a mix between a wolf howling and someone suffocating.
Last time his Apple went missing, it only lasted for a couple of days before I found it in the common room and returned it to him. He was so grateful that he took back what he said about skipping my ballet recital. That was good, because this time me and the girls were doing dance of the sugarplum fairy and I wanted Draco to see. I hope he's better by then, I don't want him to skip the recital.
"Don't worry Draco I'm sure we'll find her again, just like last time" I said, "but you aren't going to get anywhere by sitting here and crying" He looked up at me and said, with a completely straight face, "Let's do this." I was surprised that he pulled himself together so quickly, but still happy that he did. If I had to sing another breakup song with him I think I'd go mad. Draco wipes his nose and said "Crabbe, fetch my eyeliner" I went over to Draco's locked drawer where he kept his make up and Polaroid pictures of some muggle house on privet drive, I'm not exactly sure why though. I grabbed the eyeliner and his james Charles palette, along with his Gucci brush for sensitive skin. He didn't have any foundation because there wasn't any shade light enough to match his skin tone.
"Crabbe, make me fabulous." He sat down and stared straight ahead while I winged his eyeliner, gave him a dramatic Smokey eye, and put blush on his cheekbones. I finished it all off with some dark pink lipstick.
"I feel beautiful" he said, looking into the mirror attached to his James Charles palette.
He shut it and got up to pick out an outfit. He chose a black leather jacket with spikes on the neck and said "I'm fabulous, but you're looking quite drab in those robes." He fished a fur coat and some sunglasses out of his closet and handed them to me. "What's this for?" He rolled his eyes. "Do you need a reason to look fabulous?"

 "Do you need a reason to look fabulous?"