Drapple

Dracos POV
After my daily spat with Potter, ugh the filthy little wizard, thinks he's so "cool". He is kind of cute though. No Draco, snap out of it. What would father say, he may approve of it more than me dating a pig... but that's different. That's true love. Or so I thought.
    I see her across the platform 9 3/4, next to mommy pig and George. I'd never say this to her face, but mommy pig is kinda hot. And peppa with that sexy red dress everyday. "NO GEORGE THAT DINOSAUR ISNT REAL" she screams. I always loved her authority. Her ability to crush children's dreams. George lies on the floor crying. What a woman.
   I think about her while walking onto the hogwarts express. Thinking about that large nose, those narrow eyes, her noodle legs and feet that are way too small to support her body and it's really a gravitational miracle that she has yet to topple over. Oh yes, my peppa. My beautiful beautiful peppa. And then I see her. Round, juicy, her skin soft and luscious like silk. That Granny Smith Apple, how precious, how pure and beautiful. I've never seen such an amazing sight in my life. It felt like a beam from heaven had made its way through the clouds and was illuminating just me and her, nothing in my way. I thought I knew true love but no, this was different. This was love.
"Draco, baby" Peppa's voice snapped me out of my daze "you're drooling... is... omg are you cheating on me??!!!" All I could think about was the Apple on the sweets trolley. "N.. no of course not... I'll be right back." I slid out the door and into the hallway. " Anything from the trolley dears?" From behind her I said "can I have the Apple" as I dug in my pocket for the money. And the moment she was touching me and I was holding her I felt nothing short of pure bliss. At this moment I have no doubts, were meant to be together.

Please vote and comment about the first fruit you fell in love with!