IT MUST BE PERFECT

"SUZY HAND ME THE RIBBON!"
"Yes Ma'am!"
"NO THE RED ONE WITH THE GLITTER"
"YOU USED THE REST OF THAT ON YOUR DRESS"
"SHOOT ME NOW I SWEAR"
"Peppa you need to calm down it's only the underwear!"
"WHICH IS IMPORTANT TOO"
"I doubt Draco will need lingerie for a first date"
"You never know Suzy you never know"
"We need to take a trip to the fabric store asap, Suzy get the sketchbook and my fashion manual." I start sketching out exactly what needs to happen.
"Okay I want off the shoulder, sparkly bodice, thigh slit, all of it. Suzy, flip to chapter 12"
"Chapter 12 color studies. It says red and black are most sexy and blue and yellow are friendly, which are we going for?"
"Oh come on Suzy what do you think? I'm literally sewing lingerie right now"
"Right" she says, flipping to check for complimentary colors. I started sketching the skirt. I want poof. I want sparkle. Most of all I want it to be fabulous.
"Ok Suzy make a list we'll need glitter fabric, red ribbon, black tulle, probably some fishnet stockings, I think we should go platform boots this time instead of stilettos, OOH don't forget the glitter write glitter in bold we're gonna need a lot. Possibly some crystals to bedazzle the bodice? We can stop by Swavorski on the way back. We'll need to go to the wig store but I need Draco there for that but just write it anyways," The list went on and on there was so much to prepare for.
"We're also going to need to talk to the house elves about the food and music, we can't have any slow songs it needs to be fast and upbeat"
"Should I start on hiring a dating coach? Draco might need the extra help"
"Yes good idea, make sure to background check them first though this is too important to leave up to just anyone" I said, and she nodded and started making calls. This is too stressful, basically the entire weight of the apple situation falls on my shoulders. Draco isn't doing anything and while I love Suzy, her fashion taste is awful. Oh and Danny! I forgot I need to check and see how he's doing with the whole Ron situation. I pick up the Walkie-Talkie and turn it to Danny's Channel
"Danny? Are you there? How's it going?"
"rUff it's going good Peppa, I've spotted the target and will soon move in." I nod and turn off the Walkie. Danny better not mess this up, though it would be kinda hard to seeing as we already know Hermione Granger likes him (everyone knows) and Ron is pretty desperate.

Suzy comes back in the room with the phone in hand.
"It's done, we have a coach coming to see Draco and the best part is it's so cheap! They barely charged anything for a session. They seemed very interested in Draco, kept asking the details of the situation, I guess that's just to help them prepare."
"Thanks Suzy, you've done so much to help"
"Awh, babe" She says, but just before we can have our sappy moment something comes crashing through the window.