Chapter 9- Finding You Again

I sat laid in bed next to a sleeping Honey. My journal in one hand a pen in the other. I was sketching his sleeping form. He was so peaceful and looked so relaxed. Beneath the picture I wrote a small note.

Honey was ecstatic when I told him. He kissed me with so much passion that I could barely breathe, and then one thing led to another. Now I am here beside him, slightly sore, but so happy.    

Honey's eyes slowly opened and he smiled up at me. I blushed lightly smiling back as I closed the book. Honey laced our fingers together and pulled my down beside him. He held me against him, burying his head against my neck. His hands trailed up my sides and then back down again, in a soothing pattern. I smiled as my eyes began to drop.

"I love you." he whispered, his breath warm against my neck. I would've replied but I was seconds away from sleep. It was a strange dream, because it was the same one from almost a week ago. Except I wasn't in the boat. I was watching the people in the boat. And I did not like what I saw.

I stood onto of the watching the scene before me unfold. I bit the inside of my cheek. I was aware that I was having a nightmare, yet I couldn't wake up. So I waited for the stupid dream to end. Honey and the maid, Marie, sat in a boat. It was dark and I could see what the lantern lit up and everything else. There was fog everywhere and the only sound you could hear was their breathing, and the soft lapping of water as the man in the cloak rowed. Sakura petals rested on the still blue water and, as the clouds parted, the moon was visible on the water's surface. It was a beautiful sight to look at. It was quiet and peaceful. I was saddened and felt tensed. Honey gripped her hand softly and she slowly looked up at him. He smiled at her and gently kissed her forehead. Marie blushed slightly and smiled. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. Tears, that should've blocked my vision, streamed down my face.

"I'm glad you made it." he said in a whisper, as if he didn't want to disturb the peace.

"I'm glad I made it too." she replied, just as soft. His smile widened, and he squeezed her hand. She squeezed back and they fell into a comfortable silence. Marie laid her head against his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around her waist. It felt wrong... It felt so wrong to watch... I felt sick. I heard the sound of music from somewhere, it sounded mostly like a Bamboo Flute. It was the same beautiful song from when I sat in the boat. That's why it sounded oddly familiar, but as suddenly as the music came... the music stopped. Honey smiled as they got to the middle of the lake.

"Marie-Chan, do you know why I brought you out here?" he asked, and her blush deepened. He had called her, Chan. Chan meaning cute, Honey called Marie cute. My tears streamed faster.

"N-No." she said, a little confused. He chuckled, his eyes shone with amusement. Probably at her stutter. He turned around and pulled a basket from underneath. He handed it to her and she opened it, still a little confused.

"Pull out the items..." he said eagerly. Marie looked at the basket and pulled out the first item she saw. Cake. Double chocolate with chocolate icing. It smelled good and it made her stomach grumble. Honey chuckled again and motioned for her to continue. She set the cake aside and pulled out the next item, a container filled with warmed pasta.

"A picnic?" she asked, just as I had. She continued to pull out some other foods.

"Yes aaaand..." he said as Marie pulled out the last item. It was a white box, it had a clip on it. She flipped the clip and opened the box.

"Honey..." she whispered, and turned to look at him. He smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

"No!" I screamed loudly. I then sank into the water against my will. I struggled against the chains that wrapped around me. The kept coming and pulled me to the bottom of the lake, and I was surrounded by darkness. I opened my eyes and saw Honey's worried look.

"Shina-Chan?" he asked, concern clear in his voice. I didn't say anything, I just continued to lay there. Tears falling from my eyes. He wiped my tears away and whispered comforting things to me. He ran his fingers through my hair and rubbed my back, occationally stopping to wipe away more tears. As my tears came to a stop I started to hiccup. I shook slightly in his arms and he continued to comfort me. He was calm and didn't question me, at least not yet. I burrowed my head against his chest and wrapped my arms tightly around him. I did not want to tell him of my dream. He'll hate me because I had a dream like that. He'll think I didn't trust him. He be mad because I dreamed Marie would do something like that. We stayed like this for almost an hour before he was called to the Dojo to spar with his father. He kissed me and told me to come look for him if I needed him. I simply nodded not trusting myself to sleep. I layed sprawled out on the matress unable to fall asleep again. I needed Honey with me but I did not dare to move from this spot. I didn't want to risk running into Marie. I would feel incredably guilty and I'd end up telling her everything. That's how I got in trouble when I was younger. I'd look at Elizabeth and tell her everything. I wouldn't be able to bear the guilt, so I never did. I sat up and grabbed my Journal again. I wrote down what I felt twords Honey and then made a poem of it... It would defiantly take my mind off things. I smiled as I read over the poem. I titled it; "Finding You Again"

[A/N: I do not know who wrote this but I found it and if you know who wrote it please tell me.]

I’ve never believed in soul mates
or in something I can’t see,
but we have a deep connection
now I believe in destiny.

How can I feel I know you?
There’s so much I need to say.
My God… I think I love you-
What makes me feel this way?

No longer am I denying
what is so damn plain to see,
I just can’t keep from thinking
that God created you for me.

And I know that you can feel it
deeper than your blood and bone,
So come over here and love me
make this empty heart your home.

We’re not getting any younger-
I’m just waiting for a sign.
Why go looking any further?
Let our two lives intertwine.

If you look into my eyes
you’ll see lives we lived before.
We’ve had so many lifetimes
and there will be ten thousand more.

I yearn to kiss those lips again,
place my hands upon your skin,
breathe you in with all your glory,
then do it all again.

I’ve never been more certain
what I feel just can’t be wrong.
I know you are the soul mate
I’ve been searching for so long.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Just a quick short Chapter ~_~ cuz my last one was short

~H