Chapter 1- Good So Far

***DISCLAIMER- I do not own the stuff Shina reafs out loud in class. That belonds to Jane Austen*** Carry on...

-H

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I pulled away and stumbled backwards. Soon after girls were squealing and yelling things like 'Shoney no Hhina!' I ignored them. I was to busy trying to get to the exit. I was stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist. I didn't see who it was, because they dragged me into a dark closet.

"I'm sorry Shina-chan." murmured, Honey. My face heated up when I realized it was him.

"I-It's okay, Honey." I stuttered. I felt him move closer and something clicked. Honey had turned on the light. He was a few feet away from me. I sighed and sat down.

"What's wrong?" asked a concerned Honey.

"I'm gonna sit here and wait for everyone to leave." I said, looking up at him.

"I'll sit in here with you then." Honey cheered while sitting on a cardboard box beside me.

"Okay, Honey-senpai." I said with a shrug. We sat in silence for awhile, listening to the screams and chatter outside, instead.

"Honey-senpai!" I heard Mori scream, after the chatter was gone. I jumped at the sound of his voice. Honey grabbed my arm and pulled me from the closet. I struggled against him but it was no use.

"Right here Mori-chan!" Honey laughed. The others turned to us and I hid behind Honey.

"There you are! Daddy was so worried!" Tamaki yelled running to us and squeezing us into a hug. I huffed but did nothing to stop him. After a moment I was sat back down.

"Why are you in there, anyway?" asked Haruhi. I shrugged at her and she sighed.

"Since you have broken my camera you have to repay me. The camera was six thousand yen." glasses said. That's my new name for him. I froze.

***

"Stupid girl!" yelled his voice as he slapped me.

"I-I'm sorry." I whimpered.

"You broke my camera on purpose! This thing caused me six thousand yen! How dare you? You will repay me."

"Y-Yes sir." I whispered.

"Get out of my sight you worthless piece of trash." he growled. I whimpered again and tried to stand up. He grabbed a fist-full of my hair and pulled me up from the ground. He dragged me up the stairs and threw me inside of the cold dark room. He shut the door and locked it, meaning I wasn't getting dinner.

***

I was brought from my thoughts by an air horn being blown in my ear. I let out a scream of fright and placed a hand over my heart. My heart is beating so fast, I fear it will jump from my chest and run away. I walked over to one of the mirrors after I sent Tamaki a death glare. I took off the two hair-bows that were on my wrist and put my, currently blue, hair up in pigtails. I heard a girl-y scream from behind me.

"Awe, you look so adorable! Daddy loves it so!"

Hikaru sighed and shook his head as I threw Tamaki over my shoulder again.

"When will he ever learn?" Karou and Hikaru asked at the same time, the twins looked at each other and shrugged. I turned and got a good look at the twins. I noticed that Hikaru tends to part his hair to the left, while Kaoru parts his to the right. Although I heard them tell Tamaki that they switch it on a daily basis, the parting of their hair is generally consistent, now that I think about it I think they are deliberately attempting to confuse others. They both possess amber-colored eyes, a thin face and pale skin.

"Karou shall be named Arou and Hikaru will be Ru-Ru." I muttered.

I turned to look at Tamaki as he wallowed in his corner. He has pale-blond hair and violet eyes. I knew right off the bat, that his good looks and charm allow him to win over others. Seeing as he refers to himself as Daddy, I assume he is the Tono, or king/president of the Host Club.

"Your nickname will be... Blondie." I whispered.

Kyoya has short, black hair, with brownish-grey eyes. He is thin, he seems to be five feet, and wears slim, rimless glasses which seem to flash whenever he is scheming, angry or secretly frightened. He also has a habit of pushing his glasses to the bridge of his nose or adjusting them somehow when seeking to clarify an idea. Like he did when he said I had to repay him. Tamaki refers to him as Mommy so I assume he is the vice-president of the club.

"You will be Glasses, of course."

Mori looks to be six feet, or taller. He has spiky black hair, dark gray eyes and a darker skin tone than the other. I noted that the whole time I was here I rarely seen him without Honey walking by his side or sitting on his shoulders. I turned to look at Haruhi last. The last time I saw her she had long hair. Now she looks like a cute, somewhat short boy. That looks to be five feet tall.

"Haruhi is still Har-Hee and Mori will be named Mori. 'Cuz I like his name. And Honey will be Honey, because Honey is sweet. Like cake." I decided. They were looking at me funny and I shrugged at them. If they didn't like their names they could get over it. I will be having class with Mori and Honey.

***

I was bored out of my mind. I've already read this book, and we were reading it in class.

"Miss. Higotora, if you'd be kind enough read the last few paragraphs of chapter one please." said the teacher, trying to be funny. I sat up strait and clasped my hands together on my desk, my book unopened at the top-right corner of my desk.

***

"You are over-scrupulous, surely. I dare say Mr. Bingley will be very glad to see you; and I will send a few lines by you to assure him of my hearty consent to his marrying whichever he chooses of the girls; though I must throw in a good word for my little Lizzy."

"I desire you will do no such thing. Lizzy is not a bit better than the others; and I am sure she is not half so handsome as Jane, nor half so good-humoured as Lydia. But you are always giving her the preference."

"They have none of them much to recommend them," replied he; "they are all silly and ignorant like other girls; but Lizzy has something more of quickness than her sisters."

"Mr. Bennet, how can you abuse your own children in such a way? You take delight in vexing me. You have no compassion for my poor nerves."

"You mistake me, my dear. I have a high respect for your nerves. They are my old friends. I have heard you mention them with consideration these last twenty years at least."

"Ah, you do not know what I suffer."

"But I hope you will get over it, and live to see many young men of four thousand a year come into the neighbourhood."

"It will be no use to us, if twenty such should come, since you will not visit them."

"Depend upon it, my dear, that when there are twenty, I will visit them all."

Mr. Bennet was so odd a mixture of quick parts, sarcastic humour, reserve, and caprice, that the experience of three-and-twenty years had been insufficient to make his wife understand his character. Her mind was less difficult to develop. She was a woman of mean understanding, little information, and uncertain temper. When she was discontented, she fancied herself nervous. The business of her life was to get her daughters married; its solace was visiting and news.

***

I recited it perfectly. It was one of the five books I had in my 'room'. I memorized every page of those book. The teacher coughed uncomfortably and nodded.

"Very good." she mumbled as the class snickered.

'So far my day is going good.' I thought happily to myself.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

WHOOO! I UPDATED FOR ONCE :/

-H