Chapter 4- Sakura... Sakura

I sat on my bed trying to concentrate on my sketch. It was to no avail, I could not focus. Not with him on my mind. I sighed and flipped to a new page, I grabbed a few lighter shades and started drawing. It was easier to draw him, and it made me have focus. I did this until I fell asleep. Honey's half completed picture was the last thing I saw. And it followed me into my dreams.

Honey and I sat in a boat. It was dark an I could only see what the latern lit up. There was fog everywhere and the only sound you could hear was our breathing, and the soft lapping of water as the man in the cloak rowed. Sakura petals rested on the still blue water and, as the clouds parted, the moon was visable on the water's surface. It was a beautiful sight to look at. It was quiet and peaceful. I was calm and felt relaxed. Honey gripped my hand softly and I slowly looked up at him. He smiled at me and gently kissed my forehead. I blushed slightly and smiled.

"I'm glad you made it." he said in a whisper, as if he didn't want to disturb the peace.

"I'm glad I made it too." I replied, just as soft. His smile widened, and he squeezed my hand. I squeezed back and we fell into a comfortable silence. I layed my head against his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around my waist. It felt right... It felt natural... It felt magical. I heard the sound of music from somewhere, it sounded mostly like a Bamboo Flute. It was a beautiful song what ever it was. It sounded oddly familar, bur as suddenly as the music came... the music stopped. Honey smiled as we go to the middle of the lake.

"Shina-Chan, do you know why I brought you out here?" he asked, and my blush deepend. He had called me, Chan. Chan meaning cute, Honey called me cute.

"N-No." I said, a little confused. He chuckled, his eyes shone with amusement. Probably at my stutter. He turned around and pulled a basket from underneath. He handed it to me and I opened it, still a little confused.

"Pull out the items..." he said egarly. I looked at the basket and pulled out the first item I saw. Cake. Double chocolate with choclate icing. It smelled good and it made my stomach grumble. Honey chuckled again and motioned for me to continue. I set the cake aside and pulled out the next item, a container filled with warmed pasta.

"A picnic?" I asked as I continued to pull out some other foods.

"Yes aaaand..." he said as I pulled out the last item. It was a white box, it had a clip on it. I flipped the clip and opened the box.

"Honey..." I whispered, and turned to look at him.

I awoke with a start as I rolled off the bed. I landed on the ground with and 'Oomph'. I frowned at the ground, I didn't want to wake up. It was such a lovely dream. If only that could've been real. I sat up and rubbed my side. I leaned against the bedside and looked up at the ceiling.

"I think I might be falling in love... Well... In like." I muttered to myself. It was crazy, I have only known Honey for a week! He was just so cute, for example, when he sees cake his eyes just light up. He was like the icing to my cake. Or the straw to my berry. I giggled softly at the thought. We really were cute together, in my opinion. And he has to like me back! If not then why would he try to kiss me yesterday? I stood and shook the thoughts from my head before walking into my kitchen. I poured so hot water into a pot and started the stove. I placed the pot on the stove and rumaged around in my cabinets. I finally fount the jar of Earl Grey tea leaves. (A/N: Anime refrence! XD) I grabbed a tea mug and placed three leaves at the bottem, then crushed another and sprinkled it at the bottom as well. I stood beside the stove waiting for the water to get done. When it was done I poured the, now hot, water into the mug. I watched as it swirled into the Earl Grey, the color changing slowly. I stirred the tea and took a sip. Perfect.