Part 3

"I don't have a boyfriend."

I leaned back into my chair and dragged my hands down my face.

Why do i even care? It's not like i could be her boyfriend. Tss...like i want to be her boyfriend. She's just a child.

Well...she is 18 years old. So, technically...

No Harrison. Stop it. Don't think about her like that.

I closed my eyes but all i could see was Cami's face. Her icy blue eyes and her plump, pink lips. Her sharp yet feminine jawline and her rosy cheeks. Her dark locks that appeared golden when the light shone on them.

Cami was a beautiful girl. No man would be able to resist her. And i, just so happen to be one of those: a man.

I opened my eyes back up again and looked down into my lap. My eyes went from my knee to my crotch. I could still feel Cami's small hand on my thigh. Oh how i yearned for more.

My eyes fell to my crotch once again and i noticed that my cock was about to burst through my pants.

I rolled my eyes. "Really?"

Just ignore it. It'll go away eventually.

I sat there for a couple if moments, thinking about anything but Cami.

Cars, guitars, plants, biscuits, t-shirts, women in t-shirts, Cami in a t-shirt, Cami in a bra, Cami without clothes on....fuck.

I bit my lip and looked down at the buldge in my pants that was just begging to be touched.

I sighed as i crept my hand inside of my pants.
My eyes rolled back into my head as my cold hand touched the throbbing thing. I started jerking it slowly.

"Fuuuuck." I groaned as softly as possible.

I started jerking it faster. Images of Camille flashing before my eyes. Images of her face, her lips, her body. Images of her full lips wrapped around my cock, drool dripping down her chin as she choked on my member.

I started moving even faster, low groans escaping my mouth as I fantasized about my pupil sucking me off.

A wave of heat ahot through my body suddenly as i felt that i was close to cumming. My eyes shot open in a panic.

Did i close the door?

And thank god i did.

I was so close.

I now pictured Cami laying beneath me while i drove myself into her. Her legs wrapping around my waist.

"Fuck, mr. Harrison."

Is what she would moan when i fucked her.

"Oh my fucking god." I said as i came into my hand, fantasizing that i came inside of Cami. Filling her up with my hot seed.

I quickly pulled my hand out of my pants. I hastily looked around for some sort of tissue. Luckily i found some and wiped the semen off of my hand.

Embarrassed of what i'd just done, i quickly made my way out of the classroom and headed straight to my car.

I plopped down behind the steering wheel and let my head rest on it.

I sighed as i closed my eyes, my hands and forehead still sweaty.

Oh Cami...what are you doing to me?