Part 15

"Tonight was amazing Cam."

"I thought so too....you didn't mind my dad though?"

"I mean, he is a scary guy for sure. But apart from that, this night was perfect."

She blushes bright red.

"I love you George." She says dead serious.

"I love you too Cami."

Her face turns sad. Her eyes looking down into her lap.

"Cami?"

"I love you so much George, it's insane. But...will we ever be able to have a normal relationship? I hate this George. I hate having to sneak around. And at school...it's like hell. Seeing you everyday and not being able to just look at you twice."

I grab her hands, knowing exactly how she feels.

"The years almost over Cami. Only a couple more weeks and then we can do whatever we want."

She looks up at me, her eyes glossed over with tears.

"Okay. But what about my parents?"

I sigh. "I don't know."

"Would they really be that against us?"

She nods her head 'yes' frantically.

"George you are a teacher in your thirties. I am a teeneager. Your student. Now, we might be okay with that, but my parents would never understand."

I take a deep breath. "Do you trust me?"

She frowns.

"Yes?"

"Then we have to tell your parents."

-

Cami and I get out of the car and walk over to her house. I grab a firm hold of her hand.

"Well, at least my dad's not home yet...we could start of by just telling my mom." She suggests.

Cami grabs the key from her pocket and opens the door. She takes a deep breath and enters the house with me.

Soon enough, we see her mother sitting on the couch. She gets up as soon as she sees us....holding hands.

"Cami!?"

"Mom, sit down, let me explain." Cami says in an effort to calm her mother down.

"Who are you? Cami, what's going on?"

"Mom, take a deep breath. I'll explain everything to you in a minute."

Her mother was about to burst but then took a deep breath and decided to give her daughter a chance.

Cami walked back over to me and grabbed my hand again. She took me over to her mother.

"Mom, this is my boyfriend, George."