Part 5

Throughout the whole weekend i couldn't stop thinking about Cami. About our kiss.

Saturday i stayed home all day. Mostly thinking about Cami.

God, i sound like a lovesick teenager.

Sunday however i went out:

Sunday

I glance at the clock beside me. 6 pm. I should go out, get some fresh air and some food. I get up from the couch and start stretching a bit. I grab my jacket and i'm out the door.

-

"Hello Sammy!" I yell to the owner of the cafe as i enter.

He nods and smiles back. I take a deep breath and then look for an empty booth for me to sit in.

Ah, found one. A nice booth by the window. Sadly not the corner booth, it was already taken by I suppose some young girls.

"What'll it be George?" Sammy asks.

"Hmmm, today i'll have uh--" i start, scanning over the menu.

"Okay so this one's a bit...spicier: fuck, marry, kill...uhmm...Mr. barnaby, Mr, Richards or Mr. Harrison?"

I suddenly hear a girl say.

"George?" Sammy asks impatiently.

"Oh yeah, just give me the usual, some fish n chips." I tell Sammy so that he could finally piss off.

"Come on now, tell me. I'll tell you what i'd do."

That same girl says chuckling.

"Well okay...kill, Mr. Richards, fuck...Mr....Barnaby and marry Mr. Harrison." I hear an all too familiar voice say.

"What!? Why'd you marry Mr. Harrison? I would totally fuck him!"

The other girl, the girl that would want to marry me, my girl, my Cami starts laughing.

"Well, if i'd fuck him, it'd be a one time thing. But if i'd marry him however, i'd have him tied down and i could fuck him as much as i'd like." She answers making my stomach flutter.

Sammy arrives with my food and drink. I immediately drink all of it.

"Mr. Harrison?" Cami asks me as she suddenly stands beside me.

The other girl, who is also in my class, starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Good luck." She laughs as she starts walking away, leaving me and Cami alone.

"Cami..." i say, sweating.

She just stands there looking at me.

"H-ow are ye?" I ask after some moments of silence.

"I'm good. I've got to go Geo, i wouldn't want to disturb your peace." She says as she's about to walk away.

"No Cami wait. Sit down. You could never disturb my peace." I tell her.

She hesitates for a moment but then sits down amyways.

I look at her. Taking in her beauty. I can see that she's feeling a bit awkward.

"I'm sorry okay! I shouldn't have kissed you." She whisper yells.

A tear rolls down her cheek.

"Hey hey. Cami, why are you crying? It's okay love." I tell her as i take her hands in mine.

She looks up at me. God, those eyes...

"You're not mad?" She asks.

"Mad?" I laugh.

"Cami, the only thing i'm mad about is you." I say softly.

"W-what?"

"I really like you Cami. Really. I didn't mind you kissing me at all. In fact..." i bite my lip before i say the next part.

"I couldn't stop thinking about it. About you."

"Really?" She asks innocently.

I nod.

"And...i've been wanting to kiss you again ever since." I wiggle my brow.

Her face lightens up. There she is again. That naughty Camille.

"Oh yeah?" She says, now very teasingly.

I get up and sit next to her.

I lean in close.
Her face mere inches apart from mine. I can see her melting, the closer i get.

I put my hand on her thigh and squeeze it lightly, emmiting a small but oh so sweet moan from her mouth.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" I ask her softly, my light scruff tickling her jaw.

"Uh huh." She moans oh so soflty.

With my other hand i grab her chin, turning her face so that it's parallel with mine. My nose is touching hers and her eyes are already closed.

I breathe in sharply through my teeth.
Slowly, my hand creeps up even higher. I'm almost touching her heat and then, i squeeze again.

"You can't tell anybody though." I speak against her lips.

"Just kiss me already."

I smirk and then finally kiss her soft lips.

Soft moans escape from both of our mouths. We've been starved of each other for too long.

She leans in to me. "Oh mr. harrison." She says, temporarily breaking away from my lips.

I slide my hand up even higher, i'm touching her knickers. I push my fingers against them, massaging the sensitive spot.

"Ohhh yes." She sighs.

"You like that huh?"

"I really do." She says softly.

I kiss her again, this time more roughly.

"Cami! How much longer is it gonna take? I'm waiting!" Her friend yells.

Cami pulls away from me.

"I-i've got to go." She says.

"I know." I say defeated.

"I'll see you tomorrow George." She speaks against my cheek before she kisses it.

"See you tomorrow Cami."