Part 11

A week later

"Camille, can i speak to you for a moment." I say as all the other students start packing their stuff back up, ready to leave.

"Sure Mr.Harrison." She says breathily.

She knows exactly what she's doing.

She walks over to my desk. There, we both wait until the rest of the class has left.

"What's up Georgie?" She smiles, pecking my cheek quickly.

Georgie. I love it when she calls me that. It makes me feel young again.

I smile at her and sit back on the edge of my desk, pulling her in between my legs.

"Would ye like to go out to dinner with me tonight?"

Her eyes light up.

"Of course." She says excitedly.

I pull her close to my body, resting my head on hers, inhaling the scent of her shampoo.

"It'll be our first official date!" She says with glee.

I chuckle. "Indeed."

"But...what if people see us? Together?" She then asks.

"Don't worry Cami. I'll take ye somewhere out of town." I reassure.

I look down at my watch and notice that it's almost 3 o'clock.

"Better go run home Cami. We'll have to leave at 6 if we want to make dinner at 7." i say.

She laughs. "Where are you taking me? Scotland?"

I roll my eyes. "Out of town love. You'll see it when we get there."

-

CAMILLE'S POV

Our first date together. I can't believe it. If only i were older. I wouldn't have to sneak around. I could hold his hand in public and kiss him.

I get home and rush up to my room. I pick a nice black mini dress and some pumps. I put on a necklace that accentuates my neck perfectly and some earinrgs. Light makeup with a popping wing. I look beautiful.

It's almost 6 o'clock, i've got to leave now, George is probably already waiting around the corner.

"Madame, where do you think you're going?" My mother yells from the living room.

She walks into the hallway where i am standing. She gasps.

"And dressed like that? Scandaleux!"

I roll my eyes.

"Mom. I'm just going to a friend's party. She's turning 18. It's all fancy and stuff." I lie.

"You didn't even tell me!"

"I didn't think it was necessary. I'm old enough mama. Don't worry, i'll be home around midnight."

My mother bites her lip worriedly.

"D'accord. But no later than 1:30." She sighs.

I smile and kiss her cheek. "Je t'aime! Oh and, give dad a kiss from me!" I say before leaving.

-

"Wow...you look...beautiful." George says as i plop down in the passenger seat.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I say.

I scan his face and pull him in for a deep kiss.

"Let's go Geo."