Part 10

Anxiously i'm sitting on my couch, my cock hard as a rock, waiting for Cami to come. My mind is going crazy, thinking about the things i'll do to her. Then the bell rings.

I open the door and the first thing i notice is her smudged lipstick.

"Hello." I say, stepping aside so that Cami can enter.

She looks around for a bit and then enters the living room.

"Nice place you got here." She says.

Cami sits down on the couch, staring at me once she's sat down. For a moment i get lost in the moment and i want to take her right here and now. But i have to take it easy. I'll get to punish her soon enough.

"Tea?" I ask.

"Tea would be nice." she smiles.

I walk over to the kitchen and set some water on the stove. I look down at my pants and notice that my cock is literally about to burst through my pants.
Fuck, i can't go back to her like this...

I open my pants and my cock springs free. The tip is looking painfully red. I stroke it a couple of times to release some of the tension, throwing my head back.
The water is boiling and i quickly tug my cock back into my pants. Placing it so that my erection goes unnoticed.

I grab some glasses and then make my way back to Cami.

"Thank you." She says as i hand her her tea.

She takes a sip, savouring it.

"Hmmm. I needed that." She sighs.

"Need a napkin?" I ask.

"A napkin? Why?" She giggles. "I didn't spill did i?"

I scoot closer to her, running my thumb across her lips

"No, but it seems like that other bloke smudged your lipstick."

Her eyes widen.

"What? You didn't think i would let you go unpunished now did you? C'mere." I say, tapping my lap.

She sits down on it.

"Not like that love."

She smirks as she realizes what she's supposed to do. Within seconds she bent over on my lap. I rub my hands over her bottom.

(Just imagine being bent over on his lap. Or his hands smacking you ohhh lordyyy.)

"Now, did you let him touch you?" I ask, pulling her skirt up, revealing her tiny knickers.

"Y-yes.."

I smack her ass hard. Her body moving forward on my lab, rubbing my cock in the process. Cami gasps loudly.

"Yes what?"

"Y-yes Mr. Harrison."

I smirk and rub my hands over her cheeks to soothe them.

"Where did he touch you? Your breasts?"

She nods. "Yes Mr. Harrison."

I smack her twice. Cami moans loudly, making my arousal even worse.

"You let him kiss you. Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy him touching you? Caressing your tender body?"

"Yes Mr. Harrison...but not as much as i like being touched by you." She says in an effort to save herself.

I smack her hard three times, her body jerking forwards with each smack.

"Owww Mr. Harrison that really hurt." She says, her eyes glossy.

I rub my hand over her red cheeks. "That feel better?"

"Yes mr. Harrison."

Her submissive behaviour alone was enough to drive any man to an orgasm.

I pulled her up, making her sit on my lap, facing me.

"You would never let him fuck you right?"

She runs her hand through my hair.

"Of course not. I am yours Mr. Harrison. Only you get to touch me there." She says looking down at her bottom half.

I wrap my arms around her waist, swueezing her butt. She starts grinding herself into my lap. I move my hands lower and start rubbing her pussy from behind. Cami's moaning and panting while i start bucking my hips upwards, fucking her while still being clothed.

"Oh oh oh." Cami moans, holding onto my neck.

With that, i pick her up and lean her against the wall. I yank down my pants enough so that my cock can spring free. Then, i push her panties aside and push my rock hard cock deep into her dripping slit. We both moan as I immediately find her sweet spot. She's so aroused that she's already contracting around me.

"Oh Mr. Harrison." She moans.

Her eyes are closed and her mouth hangs open. I plant my lips onto hers and feverishly start making out with her.

I slide my hand up to that pretty little neck of hers and squeeze it hard, making Cami choke immediately. She wraps her hands around my hand but doesn't try to pull it off.

"You kinky girl." I smirk. "It isn't too rough now is it?"

I loosen the grip on her neck and let her breathe.

"Rough? Why don't you fuck me harder daddy."

I moan at the new name and start pounding into her tight cunt mercilessly. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders tightly as my face is burried in her neck. I bite down on the tender flesh and make her scream.

"That's it Cami. Scream for me. Scream my name."

"George!" She screams loudly.

I'm positive i'm hitting her womb by now. I have to cum. I... I have to cum inside of her.

The sweat is dripping from my forehead as i pound even harder into her. the walls are literally shaking.

"Ohh you feel so good baby."

And with that, i cum deep inside of her throbbing pussy. Soon i can feel Cami clenck around my cock, meaning she had her own orgasm as well.

Panting i grab her, my cock still buried inside of her, and lay us down on the couch.

She was exhausted.

Finally, i pull out of her, cum spilling everywhere.
I look at her face. It's shimmering with after-sex glow. She looks beautiful.

"I lo-...loved that." I say.

I can't tell her yet. I'll scare her away. Christ.

Cami chuckles and cups my cheek with her hand.

"It's okay George. You can say it now."

She kisses me softly. As she pulls back ,her lips linger.

"Because i love you too."