Part 6

Monday

My day started at 8:30 pm. Well, my first class. Nothing exciting or whatever happened. I just put the kids to work and read in my book. Or so i tried, my mind kept wandering off to Cami.

Yesterday i had finally kissed her again, touched her.

Second and third period passed agonizingly slow. But then, finally, i had my well deserved break.

-

I step outside my classroom and lock the door behind me. The halls are empty apart from some kids who are in between classes.

I walk down the long hallway and see a couple chatting in the distance. A boy and a girl. He's touching her, kissing her. His face is burried in her neck while his hand travels up her skirt. Her head hangs back, i can hear her moan softly as he whispers dirty nothings in her ear.

I step closer and recognize the boy and girl.
My heart drops and anger starts to fill my body

"Thomas! Camille!" I yell.

The teens are startled and quickly let go of one another.

"This is a puplic area. A School, for crying out loud!" I say strictly.

"Thomas...you are excused for the moment, and you Cami, you have detention." I say.

"Hey! That's unfai-"

"Now thomas or i'll have you expelled." I say, keeping my eyes fixated on Cami.

She gulps loudly.

"I-i..." she stutters.

"I have to go Camille. I'll see you last period." I say before walking away.

I rush over to the bathroom and frustratedly punch the wall. I quickly look around to make sure nobody had heard or saw me.

Jesus Cami. It's not normal that you have this effect on me. Fuck....but why would you do that? Why would you let that boy use you? Take you? Claim you? I thought you and i....

Just you wait Camille. Just you wait.

-

Last period

The last period of the day had started and students started to drizzle into my classroom. I welcomed them with a smile.

And then, there she was. Her head hung low, she was acoiding my gaze. She sat down and burried her face in her hands.

I start class and after a while notice that Cami has fallen askeep on her desk. That's fine. She'll need her rest.

After 50 minutes class had finally ended.

"You stay behind." I say to Cami as she starts packing up her stuff.

She laughs.

"Oh i forgot."

She gets up and walks over to me. She bites her lip and gets dangerously close to me before rushing over to the door and locking it.

"Now where did we leave off yesterday?" She smirked, her hand reaching out to touch my cheek.

I grab her wrist and turn her around, bending her over my desk.

"What? You think you can just continue your little games after fucking some other boy." I hiss in her ear.

"I never fucked him." She squirms.

"But you would have if i hadn't had stopped you."

I run my hand from her head to her bum, squeezing it.

"I've waited too long Cami. I can't wait anymore. I NEED to have you before i go insane. Before someone else claims you."

She moans softly as i rub her over her knickers.

"So you know what i'm going to do now Cami?" I breathe against her neck, before kissing it softly.

"Hmm?" She ask shakily.

"I'm gonna claim you."