Forever Filey

Riley’s pov 

I run out of Lucas’s house. I can’t believe he said that right in front of me. I run to a nearby park, and sit on the bench closest to me. I burst into tears. I can’t believe I liked him. Or that Maya was ever my friend. I continue to cry for what seems like forever. Someone sits next to my on the bench. I don’t up to see who it is. Which is a very dangerous thing to do in New York, but I really don’t care. “Riley?” I look up and see Farkle. I really don’t want him to see me like this, so I put my face back into my hands and continue to cry. He rubs his hand on my back to comfort me. It starts to get dark after about thirty minutes. I stand up and so does Farkle.

“Riley what happened?” Farkle asks.

“Lucas...asked....Maya out.....right....in front....of me!!” I say in between sobs.

“Riley it is going to be okay....” He says hugging me. 

I cry into his shoulder even though his is shorter than me. I look at him after I stopped crying. He wipes away the last tear that comes out of my eye. I lean in and press my lips against his. He slowly starts to kiss back. I pull away after a couple more seconds and ask Farkle, “Will you be my boyfriend?” His face lights up. He jumps and screams “YES!!!! FILEY FOREVER!!!!” I giggle and kiss him again.