Lucaya and Filey

Hey guys! I just went from 44 views to 100 views! Thanks guys! So this chapter is kinda sort but I am going to post this one and then immediately start the next chapter.

-Annabeth :)

_____________

The Next Day

Farkle's pov

Something happened while I was gone yesterday. I leave for a debate club meeting and I come back to either all of my friends hating or liking each other. "Okay so let me get this straight......" Riley came to me before first period for advice. "Riley likes lucas. But Lucas life likes maya. So Riley hates Maya, and wants Lucas back." I finish. "Yes." Riley nodds. "Where does Farkle come in?" I ask. "Farkle, I need advice. How do I steal Lucas back?" She has definitely gone over to the dark side. "I am not going to help you, Riley. Personally, I've been pulling for Lucaya. So that there can be a Filey." I laughed. She walks away unhappy with my answer. But I can't help it, those are some cool ship names. Lucaya..... FILEY!!!!

Maya's pov

I walk into school regretting I had not told mom I was sick. Before yesterday, Riley and I had never had a fight. I now wish I had never chose to sit next to Riley with Farkle behind her and Lucas beside him. Right now, we are all sitting down in Mr. Matthews's class. Mr. Matthews was staring at Lucas and I very angrily. I forgot that Riley is a huge tattletale. She most likely told him about yesterday at Starbucks. Great now thanks to Riley, the closest thing I have to a father figure hates me. Mr. Matthews continued to look between us. Then, he started to only stare at me. I can't take it! I run out of the room and out of the school. I hear Lucas yelling after me, and Mr. Matthews yelling at him to sit. I start to go into a full on sprint. I run down the streets of New York. I finally get a guy to like me. Well I think he likes me. I definitely like him. I'm going to tell him. If he doesn't like me back, thats fine. It was a great first date yesterday. Okay. After school I'm going to go to his house and tell him.