Introduction

Maya's pov

Hey, my name is Maya Hart. I am short. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I love to draw. My mom is never around. My dad has a new family. I live in New York City. I am in 7th grade. I am at my school with my bestfriend, Riley Matthews. She is a little bit taller than me, brunette with brown eyes. She is 100% happy all the time, she also thinks she is the best singer ever. To be honest she's okay. Then there is Farkle Minkus. He is just as weird as his name. He is my height. Brown hair, blue eyes. He is the biggest flirts in school. He is a genius, just don't tell him I said that. Also he has been in love with Riley and me since when we met in 1st grade.Finally there is Lucas Friar a.k.a. Cowboy. He is very tall and good-looking. He has light brown hair and green eyes. This is our little group. We have all of our classes together except 7th period. 7th period is for extra activites. Riley goes to Chorus. Lucas goes to athletics for baseball. Farkle goes to his debate team meetings, and I go to my art class. That is pretty much everything you need to know about my bestfriends. Oh one more thing. I would never try to hurt one of my friends and they know that. So I take it really personal when they accuse my of something.

First chapter!!! Hope you enjoyed!

-Annabeth :)