Christmas

3 months later.... (Christmas break)

Maya’s pov 

After Farkle and Riley got together, we all became friends again. Farkle and Riley are still dating, but Lucas and I have grown apart. We are either kissing or we are fighting. It is time for Matthews family Christmas and Riley invited me over. According to Mr. Matthews, Shawn Hunter is going to be here, so is Riley’s sixteen year old uncle, Joshua. I haven’t seen him since I was five and he was eight. I walk up to the apartment building and hit the buzzer, Riley’s dad answers. “Shawn?!” “Is your boyfriend not here yet?” “He’s not my boyfriend!!!” He says buzzing me up. I walk up the stairs leading to the apartment.

Later on, Mr. Matthews’s parents walk into the room, Riley and I immediately run to hug them. After their greetings are done, the most gorgeous boy, besides Lucas, I have ever seen walks in. Riley stands up and hugs him, “Uncle Josh!” Once she pulls back I hug him too, “Uncle Josh!” Still hugging him he says, “I’m not your uncle, Maya.” “Even better....” I find myself saying. Riley finally pulls me off of him. Joshua looks at me for a minute and says, “I-It’s been a while...” “Sure has.” I answer smiling at him. “Well, you grew up gorgeous.” He says as he follows his mother into the kitchen. Riley then reminds me that I have a boyfriend. I decide that I will be tempted with Josh here and no Lucas so I ask Riley if I can invite him over. She says I can call him, he answers immediately and agrees to come over. This is going to be a fun night.

Last chapter of the day. I will post more tomorrow. 

           -Annabeth :-)