Expelled Who?!

Kaminari's POV:

I was walking to class. Striding down the hallway I see lots of people gossiping to each other, looking around them cautiously to see if any teachers were coming, once they knew they were safe they turned there heads back to there friends and continued gossiping. I thought it was weird, I have never seen so much gossip in my life and I thought the gossip at my old school was bad. But this is definitely something else.

I found the Bakusquad and started fast-walking towards them, maybe they knew? Maybe they would be able to tell me what was up. As I walked up to them the turned my way wearing the same facial expressions as usual (didn't take that long to get used to them, I mean they're my classmates, duh). Out of mere confusion I asked "Hey, do you know what everyone is gossiping about" I say looking in Mina's direction

"I heard Mineta got expelled" Mina said to me 

"Will we be getting a replacement." I asked 

"Most likely, we'll really a certain." Kirishima said jumping into the convo

The bell rang as loud as ever and we all rushed into the classroom awaiting Mr Aizawa, any of us not wanting to get in trouble. Soon Mr Aizawa arrived in the classroom staring down upon all of us with what seems a creepy death stare he's always giving us. None of us even flinched we were all used to the creepy death stare by now. When we all first entered UA when we saw this mans death stare we wanted to run out of the classroom fleeing  for our lives, but I think everyone was used to it by now, judging from the calm expressions everyone wore on their faces.

As the roll was called everyone answering with 'present' Mr Aizawa had a big announcement, to make apparently "alright students I have a big announcement to make" all of us just stared wearing our same bored and lifeless expressions, knowing that the big announcement probably was we were going to be having meatloaf for lunch. "We have a new student." The words rebelled out of his mouth, immediately everyone's heads perked up so intrigued of who the new student was, what was their quirk, what was their name. All of these questions flowed through my mind, no one was sitting next to me now so the new student was going to be sitting next to me, and hopefully he wasn't as pervy as Mineta was. "Come in" Mr Aizawa says. The door  creaks open and in walks a boy with fluffy purple hair, heavy eye bags under his eyes and a straight emotionless expression worn on his face.

"Introduce yourself" says Mr Aizawa. 

"My name is Hitoshi Shinso, and I was told I made it into 1A" he says bored as ever.

Shinso's POV:

Walking into that class was already bad enough, now I'm sitting next to a crazy, loud and what seemed berserk blonde boy, well my day had already gotten bad enough what was gonna happen now.

Authors note:

I deeply apologise  this is my very first book, so please bare with me, I have a very busy life so I really hope you do understand of I don't post or complete this book within a year like everyone else seems to. 

I really hope you do enjoy and please comment some ideas I should do in the next following parts of this book!