Training

Shinso's POV:

I was paired up with Kaminari. The boy I had to figure out my feelings for. I have known for a long time that I was gay, but never in a million years did I think I would be crushing on a loud not to mention, obnoxious blonde. 

Now we spar.

As I was sparring with Kaminari, surprisingly he was quite smart and avoided verbal contact with me. 

"Hey, why do people call you Kami?" I asked him.

He clenched his lips together and didnt answer my question, but, being me I kept on going with my pestering questions.

"What's your favorite color?" 

"Have you learnt any other languages?"

"Wow, you really want to win this, don't you?"

Lucky me, this little question got to him.

"Of course I want to win!!! I want-"

I stopped him right there and spoke in my casual monotone voice;

"Now, walk out of bounds so I can win, like a good little hero." From there I just watched him walk out of the ring concluding the match, making me win, but I couldn't help but wonder what he was going to say after I had stopped him, with my curiousness haunting me I decided to follow him into the locker rooms, since he was banished from the training rooms, meaning he was out of the rounds and wasn't going to make it to the class finals for top, strongest student. 

Not gonna lie, I felt sorry for him.

As I made my way to the locker rooms I saw him there, just sitting on one of the benches, sighing sadly. I made my way over to him.

"Hey, what's with the sad face?" I asked him.

No reply. 

"What's wrong?"

Again, no answer.

"You can reply to me, don't worry I won't use my quirk." I said this to assure him, that it was safe to talk to me. 

"You won, fair and square, you should keep fighting, make it to top student." He said to me sighing. 

A/N Lol sorry for the cliffhanger I had to stop but I really wanted to post so here it is. 

Bye, bye my lovelies