Breakfast Coffee

Shinso's POV: 

I heard my alarm go off, which signaled me to get up and at it for the day. I lazily got out of bed and tiredly decided that I needed to get dressed for the long day ahead of me that I had at school and training with class 1-A, the first time properly training in the hero course.

After getting dressed I stuffed my book in my bag and went downstairs to make myself breakfast, once arrived I downed at least 5 mugs of coffee, not so good for me but at least it helped me stay awake during the day, that right there is the plus side to it. I wanted to make myself a nice, juicy 6th mug of coffee, until I heard of voice behind me say;

"You should stop drinking so much coffee"

I turned around and saw the loud blonde before my eyes, my heart hammered inside of me skipping at least 5 heart-beats going at this pulsing rate, my chest tightening looking at the, what seemed soulmate right before my eyes. 

"Yeah sure, whatever I think I'm awake enough anyways."

"Well, maybe you should just go to sleep at night and then all of your problems would be solved." He replied back to me, with a pretty clever answer, I didn't know what to say to this. I hurriedly came with my own quick comeback.

"Well, you should be thankful YOU can go to sleep instead of having what seems a million different things bother your mind."

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, so that's the reason why you can't go to sleep, I see the problem now."

"What problem?" I asked wanting to know what the loud blonde in front of me came up with.

"You need to take a break and relax and approach things slowly, so you don't get so much jammed up in your mind, you need to keep up with everything at your own personal rate."

Jeez I didn't know Kami was so good at advice.

"Uhhh thanks, I guess I can try, thanks again Kamanari"

With that I stroll of pick up my discarded bag I left lying on the floor and decided I needed to start preparing myself for the long day ahead.

A/N 

I just suffered writers block, sorry if i disappointed any of you guys with my lazy updating. I'm thinking about working on Gratsu Oneshots, let me know what you think. 

For now,

Bye, Bye my Lovlies