Here comes training

Kaminari's POV:

I was walking from the dorms, and prepared myself for the 5-minute walk from the dorms to UA. Deku would always blab on something about the 5-minute walk being a great daily exercise that we shouldn't be taking for granted and that we should cherish the exercise for the next 3 years being at UA high school.   

Long story short.

I hate walking.

I have always hated walking, because my legs get tired really easily which doesn't help my case much. The only good thing I got out of it was the fact that I was exposed to sunlight, which helps boost my energy and electricity for the day, sorta like how Tokoyamis' Dark Shadow works, because it gets at its strongest in the Dark. Okay I've done too much thinking for one day, time to stop before I flop on the floor and won't even be able to do school work.

On my way to school I was just hanging with the Bakusquad joking around with Kiri, and making our one and only Bakubabe mad as hell. Oh Gee that was fun.

(TIME SKIP- BOUGHT TO YOU BY THE ONE AND ONLY PIKACHU DENKI!!!!) :) 

Ok, so now we had training ( still Kaminari's POV btw) I was bored as hell and surely did not want to do it, we were doing sparring rounds and oh gee I was paired up with Shinso, best of luck to me. 

Authors note:

I apologise for the last update, I have been rushing all over and and just wanted to set back some time so I could relax and set back some time for me. Also tell me what you think about if I should start a gratsu or a giyutan ship book

Gratsu- IT comes from the anime Fairytail

Giyutan- IT comes from the anime Demon Slayer 

Bye bye for now my lovelies