Secrets

'He might just crack me out of my shell'
———————————————————————————————————
Kaminari's POV:
I loved being friends with Shinso! I even made him smile! Isn't that an accomplishment? Although we couldn't really be friends inside school as I wanted to get my friends most prized secrets as I had shared a fair few of my own secrets in the past and I wanted them to share the secrets that they would tell the rest of the group except ME. I felt left out like they didn't trust me with anything anymore. We had gotten along for a smemster straight. for god damn straight i even managed o find out that Kiri had a crush on our darling BakuBae (Bakugo)!

I truly didn't know why I was being left out all of a sudden it felt quite insulting. Luckily, Shinso had saved me from my own Great Depression and made me feel loved and cared like I was hanging out with my own friends together! Maybe even better than the BakuSquad. I honestly wouldn't give two shits if Jiro took over my spot in that group.
But then again... they were kind people.
They didn't stress me out to pressure to tell secrets, they didn't try to trick me into telling them about my family, they were my own personal secrets.

Well, oh see that I did have a marriage quirk, like Todoroki but my quirks were Electrification and Lense reader. Basically what lense reader is is that when I look into people eyes I can tell their own personal, thoughts, feelings, and what they would be planning to do next. I kinda let my lense reader ability slip when Shinso had a depressing and concerning look in his eyes like flashbacks of his own past.

My own past wasn't to fancy either, bloodshed, abuse, traitor. Too this day I'm still shook about what happened to my family, mostly my mum. I couldn't give any fucks towards my father. The difference between me and Todoroki was that he was able to recover thanks to Deku because everyone knew that Endeavour was his father. But....
Nobody knew who my father was.

My father is a low-record criminal, don't get me wrong he is wanted people just didn't know him as much as take Dabi or Shigaraki. His villain name is Physco as his version of lense reader is more advanced and is better known as 'mind physco' he can do exactly the same as me but he has better advanced stuff to the quirk.

Like he's able to penetrate people's minds, and talk in the them slowly driving the host (the person's mind he got into) crazy and insane and half the people in the mental hospital are thanks to him as they slowly recover through trauma. A short while ago my mother ran into him. Let's just say things didn't go down well. Mum is now bound to a wheelchair, she doesn't recognise who I am, and hers eyes are clouded with the ghosts of her past, holding no emotion and all she can do is focus on the man that ruined it all my father AKA Kei Kaminari.

As of lately I have been staying with my grandparents as my legal guardians from my mothers side and they were just as mad as I was when they found at that their son-in-law had driven their daughter into the deep depths of the past, unable to escape. It was hell. I don't want to believe that my father is a bad person he drove mr and my family insane, that's as worse as it gets. But knowing him it'll get even worse and drive us to the rock-bottom of actual hell when it comes to the abuse and pain he's put us through.
As I have said before and I'm not afraid to repeat it again these secrets of my own. My own personal secrets.

Shinso's POV:
I get it. It may seem like I don't but I do. I truly get it. I know what it's like to keep secrets from others. There are still many secrets I haven't told my two dads or Eri. But why? Why do I feel like i can open up to you Kami, why do I feel safe and feel like I am cared like I'm actually loved. I've never once felt in my life that I am comfortable around my two dads that I can be capable to share these secrets. Sometimes I feel unsafe around them and I feel judged or like I'm in a dangerous place whenever they try to get secrets out of me. I couldn't even be bothered with my own life anymore. Is what my mind used to be clouded with. I should honestly be saying thankyou to my two dads constantly. They saved me from that misery, they saved me from the burden of sorts.