Anxious Waiting

Shinso POV

I had no idea on what I just agreed to. I was really regretting my decision, because the chance of the loud blonde (Denki Kaminari) being there was shooting through the roof at a solid 100% going to attend this movie night the classmates were throwing. Mineta must have been a real pain in the ass if they are celebrating his expulsion I have never met this Mineta gut before so I'm really wondering, why his classmates are so excited.

As I walk into my dorm I realised I never found out the official time I was supposed to be going to this thing and I didn't want to look like a total idiot walking back down stairs just to find out the stupid time I was supposed to be attending this movie night in the dorms common room. So I clicked open the class 1A group chat knowing that I was about to be scolded by none other then Iida for using the group chat for non-school purposes, but I was willing to take the risk at this point so I didn't have to walk back downstairs to ask a stupid question.

Bold - Shinso

Underlined- Mina

Italics - Kaminari 

So what time is the movie night I realised I never found out 

Oh! Ye the one thing that Kirishima didn't tell you, that just proves right there that I'm better at explaining

I believe you were supposed to be telling him the time for this movie night? And you didn't do much better of a job at explaining either, Kirishima won this one.

I smiled through the phone silently thanking Kaminari to get Mina back on the topic at hand here.

Hah! I just scolded Kirishima because I totally won that one there's no doubt about it! Everyone in the class understands Mina language because I totally won that one!

The time? 

Mina no one understands  'your language' when you get over excited you need  to learn to control all the excited ness.

Do I have to ask again? The time?

Just show up at 7pm Mina's not telling you the time anytime soon.

Thx Kaminari

Texting ends

I was actually blushing through the screen, I thought that Denki was actually cute. Maybe I have finally cleared up my feelings for him and that I actually like him I just need to stop ignoring these feelings and listen to them, I think I'm in love.

Haha see how I used the title of this book - anyways back to the story at hand

I spent the rest of the time just laying on my bed reading my books 📖 waiting for 7pm to roll around to go to the dorms common room and get this movie night over and done with.

Kaminari's POV 

Wow! I can't believe that Shinso is actually going to this movie night I thought he would never accept!! Not gonna lie here I have had a tiny crush on Shinso ever since the sprouts festival because I think he's cute and a total badass. (Oh and that reminds me, please readers tell me if you're comfortable with me swearing, if your not then I will stop! I don't mind it's whatever you choose!!). I couldn't wait to see him in the dorms common room tonight at 7!!! I lay in my dorm room rolling around my bed, making small squeals of excitement that no one could hear (thankfully), I just couldn't wait for it to be 7 I screamed in my head so excitedly making me check my phone every 5  minutes just to check the time.

Eventually I dozed off for around maybe 10 minutes. When I woke up from my short nap I immediately grabbed my phone to check the time. When I saw the time was 7:05 I jumped out of my bed and raced downstairs to hear the bubbly sound of popcorn popping in the microwave I was greeted by the Bakusquad and we chatted around goofing off, all of us waiting for Todoroki and Shinso.

After about 7 minutes after my arrival Shinso came, looking like he was dragging himself down the stairs, no one really noticed his presence a few people said hi...

But all I did was hide in, my back faced towards him, my face turning a dark crimson red.

Authors note:

Don't forget to tell me if your comfortable with me swearing in this book, it's all your choice and I really don't mind either way. Sorry for the slight delay on this chapter. But I will see you next chapter!! I will eventually get to the movie night (hopefully next chapter!!)

Again tell me if your comfortable or not with me swearing.