Mind Control

Also I call that picture above a reincarnated Disney Princess

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"You're a really nice person, wether you choose to show it or not. It doesn't matter what happened to you in the past all that matters is the future and what lies ahead of you. If you keep dwelling on the past you won't notice the future. People are wrong about you Shinso, you're not a freak, you're not a villain. You're at a heros school for god damn sake. You are someone amazing. Destined with a future. But that future of yours won't be recognised if you keep staying in the past you need to pull yourself out of your past and look whats ahead of you."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kaminari's POV

I knew that my words ment nothing to him. My words were just a mere thought and something that can help someone. I was never good at advice, but Shinso looked like someone needed to say something to him.

"Thanks a lot I really needed that" He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

I pulled back from the hug "Do you really mean it? Its fine if my words don't mean anything to you. They don't usually mean anything to anyone anyways" I replied back to him nervousness laced in my voice.

"No. Don't think of your words like that. I liked them a lot and as I said I really needed it. You were right to I did need to stop dwelling in the past and look what's infront of me."

He said this turning his gaze towards me. I was utterly shocked at this, he usually never gave anyone ANY eye-contact when he was speaking to someone.

"By the way, how did you know what I was thinking about?" He asked me suspion rising in his voice with each passing word.

"I have a knack for reading peoples face expressions and sorta can tell what they're thinking about." I replied to him.

"I wonder, is your dad a mind reader quirk or somthing? Because if this is a marriage quirk you could train this new found quirk of yours and you will definetly become a great hero with it." He said to me as in he was hoping for me.

"Could be, but even so what If it's not a quirk and just like I don't know a talent or something?" I said to him because we NEVER speak of my father.

"Even so, It would be great, ever thought in consideration of how you could read peoples face expressions and tell what they're thinking about instead of rushing into battle, straight away using your quirk?"

"No, I have never thought about it like that. Something I could use in battle...."

"Tell me what's your mums quirk?"

"Oh she has-"

Shinso's POV

I really shouldn't have done it.

I could tell something was bothering him when I asked if it was his dads quirk.

He was now mind controlled, his eyes into blanked nothingness.

Gosh, what a terrible friend I am.