The Dorms

Shinso's POV

Class dragged on miserably for the rest of the day, sitting by myself at Lunch Rush in the cafeteria, but now I was finally taking classes I wanted to take and finally learning to become a pro hero just like my dads. I wanted to help people with my quirk, but others in the past have doubted me saying it was a villainous quirk and there was no chance for me to become a pro hero.

This all lead to me being adopted. My mum put me in the foster care system, saying that she didn't want me anymore because she wanted a son who would become a hero, not a son who would become a villain. I was adopted by the two pro heroes Eraserhead and Present  Mic, they wanted me to continue living my dream in hopes of becoming a Pro hero and inspired me to do so, encouraging me with their actions as a hero themselves.

Time skip to end of the class (come at me)

I was dragging my feet across the pavement, silently praying that my dorm room WAS NOT next to the loud blondes (which I learned his name was Denki Kaminari) suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Go Away and leave me alone" I said not even making eye contact with the person so I didn't even know who the person who tapped my shoulder was. "What if I don't want to" the person replied. I recognised the voice immediately as none other than Denki Kaminari's voice which just bothered me even more. Why did I so eagerly want to NOT interact with the loud blonde? You may ask, well here's your answer, I have a strict rule in my household which is NO FALLING IN LOVE WITH LOUD BLONDES. This clearly highlights 'dads mistake' of him falling for a loud blonde. But Eri and I don't have a problem with it.

"I said Go Away" I emphasised clearly the words 'Go Away'

"Where's your dorm?" Kaminari asks, questioning me.

"I don't know, wherever the fuck Mineta's dorm was" I said, still not having made a single glance in his direction

"Oh goodie, that's right next to mine!!" Kaminari said excitedly 

And it was that moment when my heart shattered, because I was infuriated I did not want to face the wrath  of my dad (which is Aizawa). I walked with Kaminari the whole time with him rambling on about class, the bakusquad, training and lots of other subjects.

Soon we arrived at the dorms, me still walking with Kaminari (to my upmost greatest annoyance), I soon found my room fumbled in my pocket for the keys to unlock the door.

"Do you want me to help you unpack?" Kaminari asked.

"No." I replied VERY STERNLY, as soon as I walked into my room, I slammed the door and found myself looking around my room with 2 boxes, both lying on my bed, they were like yelling at me, waiting for me to unpack them.

I walked to the boxes and opened one and started putting things away, I didn't bring that much belongings with me I left most of my stuff at home because I wanted to leave it there knowing I would be visiting there almost every night. After I finished unpacking I walked out into the dorms common room, walked to the kitchen and decided to make myself a damn cup of coffee because I simply cannot live without it. Once I finished making and drinking my coffee ☕️ I walked back out into the dorms common room, only for me to face my bad luck.

What was my bad luck you may ask?

Well this is what it was:

Mina came running up to me, energetic as ever annoying me just being in her presence when she  literally was like yelling at me, in a bunch of words I really couldn't understand and when she finished she calmly said "So what do you think?" I stared straight back into her raccoon eyes with a confused expression worn on my face.

What do I think about what?

Did everyone else understand that?

I really just wanna go back into my dorm room.

All these thoughts flooded my head until a sudden voice interrupted all these thoughts 💭 

"Mina, I don't think he even understood a word you said, if we couldn't, then he definitely did not understand a single word of what you just said." I heard Kirishima say.

I gave him a sympathetic 'thank you look'

"Well than if your so good, why don't you explain it to him then" Mina scoffed, a note of irritation in her voice.

"Technically what Mina was TRYING to say was if you wanted to join us for a dorm sleepover and a party to celebrate the only expulsion on Mineta, since not even a single soul in this room enjoyed his presence." Kirishima said.

He definitely explained it much better than what Mina said.

"Uhhhh sure" I replied.

I turned around and starting to walk back to my room scolding myself in my head 'why did I do that?' I thought, similar thoughts to these were swirling around in my head, I must have zoned out because I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" The voice asked.

I turned my head to see none other then Denki Kaminari standing right before me literally asking me if I was okay.

"I'm fine" I replied

"Well cya round then" he said pointing finger guns at me and turned his back.

I smiled to myself and then immediately realised what I was doing and mentally got up at myself some more, getting mad at myself because I think I'm falling for the one boy that Aizawa, or should I say DAD getting mad at me for falling in love for the one person that Aizawa told me not to fall in love with.

I wasn't even sure if my feelings for him were clear and let alone the fact if he even liked me. I told myself that I would maybe give it a few more days before finally clearing it up in my mind.

Authors note:

I would just like to say that school is starting up I will be most likely going on a massive writers block as we have VERY strict rules with technology in my family when it comes to school.THX for all of your support!!