Movie Night

Kaminari's POV

But all I did was face the wall, my face turning a dark crimson red.

After my face cooled down I headed over to Shinso and I tapped on his shoulder, he turned around from were he was standing and looked down upon me. "Hi!" I said brightly in his face, "Glad you could make it!" I added onto my sentence. "Well I did sorta promise" Shinso said to me, "But yeah, here I am by the way thanks for telling me the time for this thing and I agree with you Kirishima totally won that one." He said to me a straight facial expression, being expressed in his face that whole entire time.

Once everyone had arrived we all settled down on the couch 🛋, some people were on the floor and everyone else was scattered among the many couches that were being shared by all 20 of us. We kept scrolling through all the movies on Netflix, but no one could find a movie to agree on  so we made a last minute switch to Stan, which all the movies on there sucked so aborted back to Netflix .

"Honestly I could watch anything by now, I'm getting so bored out of my mind I just wanna watch something" I groaned in annoyance.

"I couldn't agree with you more dunce face" Bakugo growled from where he was sitting on one of the couches.

"Just hurry up and pick a movie Ashido" Todoroki sighed from the floor.

"I'm trying  to find a movie that everyone one likes!" Mina technically screamed from where she was sitting from beside Jiro 

At this point I was getting so tired of just watching Mina scrolling through the same movies over and over again, that I ACTUALLY stood up and went snatched the remote of Mina and clicked on the current movie the pointer was hovering over.

"I don't care if any of you motherfuckers don't like it, we are watching it wether you like it or not"  I said, now relieved that we were finally watching something.

"Thanks so much Kaminari" Midoriya sighed happily from his seat beside Todoroki.

"We owe you one Kami" Kirishima said cheerfully.

And that right there everyone is how we happened to be watching Back to the Future.

(Time skip bought to you by: The Emo deprived, sleepy, insomniac boy, our boi Shinso)

When the movie finally finished I got up from the couch with many others and headed back to my dorm, as seeing I was sleepy 😴 and I wanted to  go to bed.

Shinso's POV

When the movie Kami, dang I'm already calling him Kami, correction Kaminari. So when the movie KAMINARI finally selected was finished I saw him get up from the couch and head to his dorm with many others, so I'm sitting there tired as fuck but I couldn't go to sleep 💤 so I just headed to my dorm after a few other left and flopped onto my bed and played on my phone until up to some ridiculous hour (12:44 am) before I sighed and put my phone down and decided  that I needed to got to bed.

A/N hey thanks so much guys for being so patient with my slow updates, I am planning on doing a Q and A soon so if you have any questions comment them (you can comment as many questions as you want) and I will be sure to put your account on who asked the question as well. Also be sure to comment any side-ships you want me to do. (Which is practically and other ships besides Shinkami.

Bye my Lovlies for now.

(596 words)