Bestest of Friends

///////////////////////////////

Lets just say after a good half and hour of me intensively thinking. I came to a successful conclusion. Its pretty obvious I have a crush on him.

//////////////////////////////

Kaminaris POV

Boring. Today was Saturday. Boring.

I had literally nothing to do. All my friends left for the mall without telling me or waking me up. Even I would've accepted Bakugo storming into my room and telling me to wake the fuck up. He's done it before so why not today? Long story short I'm pissed at my friends.

I made my way down to the common rooms to make myself a cup of coffee. Now hear me out, I don't usually drink coffee I'm just tired today and no school and no one to tell me not to drink it.

Of course someone beat me there to the coffee maker.

Guess who

Shinso.

I swear to god NO ONE could beat him to the coffee machine. I mean I arrived there and blushed just looking at him putting Kirishimas hair to shame. I mean compare me to a tomato and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I mean he looked so sexy-

No. Just no. Kami STOP.

"Hey" I said groggily. I really should've practicing speaking if I knew I was going to see him. Damn I was so unprepared for this morning.

"Hey" He said back to me.

"Just wake up?" He added onto his sentence.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Saw your friends earlier, suprise you weren't with them. Something up??" He questioned me in that god damn sexy voice of-

NO. KAMI THOUGHTS WE TALKED ABOUT THIS

"Yeah, I'm actually suprised that they didn't get Bakugo or somethin' to wake me up" I said.

THANK GOD my voice wasn't as groggy as it was a second ago.

"Shitty friends. Want some coffee?" He said

I couldn't agree more.

"Yeah, shitty friends, and yes would love some coffee because there's no one here to tell me can't.

Shinso pulled down a mug for me and poured some coffee with milk in it. I've got to thank him later for putting milk in it. I wonder-

Mostly everyone in our class drinks black coffee, so I wonder how he knew that I didn't like black coffee.

"Here ya' go. You looked like you needed some and you didn't seem like the type of person that likes black coffee" He said this in a very calming tone as he handed the plain white mug to me filled with some coffee.

"Thanks, and yeah I don't really like black coffee" I said to him.

Damn I really should've said I liked black coffee.

"Anyways, you doing anything interesting today?" He asked me as seeing an uncomfortable silence filled the air.

"Apart from sitting here in the dorms today. No. Seeing as my shitty friends left without me"

"Yeah, Midoriya asked me to hang out with him and the Dekusquad, but I really didn't want to."

"Understandable" I say taking a sip out of my coffee.

Silence again once filled the air.

"Hey, do you wanna hang out today, maybe we could be friends!! Cuz' I really like you, you seem like a really nice person to be with!!

Shinso's POV

My eyes widened at the fact that this beautiful handsome man in front of me was asking me to be my friend. He seemed like a bright burning sensation full of passion and his so-called friends left him here. Didn't even bother wake him up.

"Yeah, sure I'll hang out with you."

"So that means we're friends? We don't have to be-" I cut him off there.

"No, I would love to be friends with you, your friends don't deserve you" I said to him.

I hope I didn't offend him with that comment. But the truth needs to be let out.

"Now we're the bestest of friends!!" Kami said to me.

I smiled slightly at this thought. No one had ever wanted to be friends with me, I was just there. Villain quirk and everything.

My smile soon quickly faded. I was remebering all those things of people laughing at me, teasing me, bullying me. I remeber, even the teachers despised me. I didn't sit at a desk I sat in the corner not doing anything. No one would talk to me, I was just a mere being, someone who didn't exist in peoples worlds. 'A freak' they would call me. Can't say they were wrong though. Maybe I am just a freak.

Suddenly, I felt two arms wrap around me.

"Don't think that" he said to me quietly.

"You're a really nice person, wether you choose to show it or not. It doesn't matter what happened to you in the past all that matters is the future and what lies ahead of you. If you keep dwelling on the past you won't notice the future. People are wrong about you Shinso, you're not a freak, you're not a villain. You're at a heros school for god damn sake. You are someone amazing. Destined with a future. But that future of yours won't be recognised if you keep staying in the past you need to pull yourself out of your past and look whats ahead of you."

879 words