Questions

Gosh, what a terrible friend I am.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Shinso's POV

I didn't know why I did that.

I really didn't.

I guess the thought of his father just bothers me. He didn't tell me anything about him. I thought we were friends. But then again, everyone has their secrets they want to keep to themselves.

Secrets that they want to be kept hidden.

Secrets that they don't want the world to know.

Secrets that can ruin friendships and more.

Secrets that ruin on another.

Secrets that I don't need to know.

But these secrets were the secrets that are holding Kami back the secrets that someone needs to know. The Bakusquad is untrustworthy with a lot of things so to me It's self explanatory why he hasn't told anyone in the Bakusquad.

I released him from my control, I'm sure he noticed but he would've also noticed I didn't do anything to him.

Take that back I was wrong.

3rd Person POV:

Kaminari was enraged, he clenched his hands together forming a fist, his knuckles turning white from the pressure he was applying. His eyes were squeezed together and was very, very mad.

Kaminari's POV:

I was so mad. Shinso had mind controlled me!!! I thought I was his friend!

I thought he was my friend...

But- why did he not do anything to me? I'm sure he had a reason for mind-controlling me.

The question came out of my mouth before I knew it

"So why didn't you make me do anything?"

A/N

Sorry for the cliffhanger this needed to be done

I have assignments to do bai