"Leave the mark.."

Mann i woke up with the biggest headache ever. A nigga aint even feel like performing tonite.. But i cant let down my fans this the last show and i gotta leave the mark..so i woke up and went to brush my teeth take a long ass shower and get ready. Cause we had to do mic check and plus we wanted to do some extra shopping today.. So as i was done getting ready i got a call from my momma..
"Hello"
"Hay keenon.. I just called to check up on you. and to wish you some luck on your show tonite.."
"Thank you ma. And your son been doing fine just chillin and you aint gotta wish me no type of luck cause you kno yo son allways kills the shit when he get on stage..!"
"Yess i kno you will. you always do!"
"Gladd you knooo! Momma with the shits! but ima finish this show cause im tryna get back home!"
"You miss home?"
"Do i? mann i aint think somebody could miss something this much!"
"Ik son cause aint nothing like calii!"
"Aha! Say that again!"
"Well keenon im waiting for you to come home cause i miss my baby.."
"I miss you too ma love you.."
"Alright love you to!"
Then after i get off the phone i hear somebody bangin on my hotel door so i open the door
"Man nigga you ready to shop and stunt on niggas!?!"
Teecee asked
"nigga hell yea! Aye aye aye but were we gone go?"
"Ion no nigga lets ask somebody.."
So we go downstairs and see this cute ass receptionist
"Aye shawty i gotta question for you.."
"Yes sir whats you problem"
"Wheres a good place to shop at?"
"Not familiar with Atlanta are you?" She laughed
"Nah im a west coast nigga..."
"Well theres plenty..but you kno the upper scale places would be right here which is downtown area. Then you also can drive out a little farther and go to Lenox square mall.."
"Alright thank you sweet heart.."
"Your welcome..." She said blushing
Then me , teecee , mustard , ace and slim went out to spend some of the money we dont need.."
4 hours later
It was now time for mic check and a nigga was ready this was my last show and i wanted to ya kno turnup!
"Alright mustard go ahead and get on you beats..and G go ahead and get ya mic ready and slim hype shit up ya feel me !"
"Man sit yo ass down!" Slim told ace
"Man i run this shit to!"
"Nah nigga.. I run this shit" teecee said smackin on a bag of chips..
"Here this nigga go.."
"Man shut yo ass up! Now mustard run them motherfuckin beats G pick that goddamn mic up and rap and slim sit you ass down!!!!"
"Man shut the fu-"
"Alrite alrite!" The real director came in saying
"Who the fuck is this nigga...?" Teecee whispered
"Man shut the fuck up" ace whisperd back..
"Alrite i heard this was the last mykrazylife concert..so we gotta make this shit bang... So i need everybody to do what yall kno turnup and i kno yall kno how to do it best..cause yall on the east...and yall gotta leave that real west coast mark...so i aint even gone interfere with yall mic check cause i kno yall kno how to run the show.."
1 hour later
"Y"
"MOTHERFUCKIN G"
"Y"
"MOTHERFUCKIN G"
"Y"
"MOTHERFUCKIN G"
"400!!!" ...""