"Mann these females brazy"

So im up in my hotel room chillin mindin my own and i hear somebody knocking on the door. So i go and open the door and who the fuck do i see? Tisha..tina... Watever the fuck her name is just kno her crazy ass here..
"Man blood what you want.?"
"Listen im not none of your little gangbangin ass friends so dont call me that shit ohkay? Ohkay! And second off let my ass in...and third you really thought you could get away from my crazy ass?"
"Mann go home you live all the way in mofuckin seattle.."
"correction nigga...i live in LA i just travel the world..."
"Man you brazy can you just leave ill hit you up later."
"I heard that shit before you just saying that shit to get me out the door.. But lemme tell you something Mr YYYYGGGG! I will kill yo dumb ass do you hear me your not just gonna 'toot it and fuckin boot it' your stuc-
"Listen that song was in the past shut up with that shit.."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TALKIN! anyways like i was saying your stuck with my crazy ass and i aint goin no where...bye bitch boy..."
Mann she brazy soon as she left i locked the door and sat down to think to myself... that make me not even want to fuck with hoes like that anymore.. I just need one girl and thats it.. And the girl i saw in the lobby was fine as fuck.. But the fact i probably will never see her again urks the fuck outta me blood...