"A Happy MaLeah."

After i had my little moment in my moms room i went back in the den and asked everybody if they wanted to go get breakfast. they all said yea so we decided to get ready to go. Nisha walked back to her house to get ready and me and tamika got ready in my old room. Since i didn't stay here last night walking into my old room felt different. everything was left how i left it before i went to atlanta. Then tamika spoke. "i didn't sleep under the covers last night i didn't wanna mess up the bed. i just used that blanket." she said pointing to a blanket across the room. "tamika you could have slept in the bed it didn't matter."  i said looking at her "nooooo i wanted you to see you long lost room how it was." she said laughing. "well lets get ready!" i said laughing "omg yes I've been waiting to wear these california clothessss!" she said dancing. "okay you can use my bathroom in here and i will go in my grandmas bathroom to get ready." i said "ohhkkayy!" she said walking and dancing over to her suit case to get ready. i just walked out the room laughing. i then went to where quan and the rest of them were to tell them where to get ready to speed things up. as i walked in the room they were all laid back clowning each other and laughing. "ahhh here she go walking in here looking like somebody ghetto cousin!" quan said as they all bust out laughing. "boy shut yo wanna be pimp daddy ass up!" i said laughing "ahhh shut up!" he said playfully hitting my leg. "ight well we need to get ready. adrian you can use my mothers bathroom. quan or mansion one of y'all can go use the guest bathroom in the hallway and one can stay in this room. and y'all don't take forever!" i said walking out. "shii we need to be telling that to tamika wanna be supermodel ass!" quan said. i just rolled my eyes and walked out. i knocked on my grandmas door to see if i could come in. she said yea so i walked in and asked could i use her bathroom. "yea baby come on in, where y'all tryna go?" she asked looking back and fourth at me then the tv . "umm to get some breakfast nun major" i said fake popping my collar and doing a little dance. "girl y'all something else. when y'all gotta take that rental car back?" she asked "oooooh i forgot about that!"i said "yea why don't you just get Chris to take it back?" she said. "yea i should. i think ima do that. is he back home tho?" chris was my cousin on my moms side he stayed in compton to. i haven't seen him in years tho only be cause i was pulled away and because he was away on a lot of school trips. he was in a lot of trouble in his younger years but decided to change and go back to collage. so thats what he did and he loves it. "yea he just got back late last night he been wanting to see you for the longest. he said as soon as he get a class trip to atlanta you was the first stop he was gone make happen." she said with excitement. "well I'm home now babbyyyyy!" i said laughing. "girl get ready so y'all can get y'all food!"

____

we finally made it to roscoes chicken and waffles. we all sat down and looked at each other blankly. "so whats the gossip around town.." tamika asked. "tamika shut yo dumbass up! we been around each other this whole damn time!" quan said playfully mugging tamika. "Quan your lucky I'm tryna change my ways other wise i would jump across this table on yo ass! " tamika said with her eyes closed. "ya digg!!" nisha added. "oh so you joining her team too?" quan asked nisha. "nooo I'm just ya know helping one another out." she said laughing. "and you don't pick me? ya homeboy? i see how it is. nobody on quan side today. ight cool" he said with a fake attitude then the waitress walked up. "hey welcome to roscoes. can i start with you?"  she asked adrian.. "sure" then after she took adrians order she moved on to quan. " and youuuu cutie." she said blushing. "umm lemme have whatever you think is best for me.." quan said with a small smirk. then i looked at tamika who had a devilish look on her face. then she mouthed to me. 'ima bout to start some shit' and smirked. "really?" tamika asked while looking at her hands. "what?" quan asked confused. "and you wonder why we always argue..cause you always doing shit like this in my face but yet you love me? tuh!" she said with a small laugh. "um i didn't mean any trouble i-i didn't know." the waitress said "no its not your fault sweetie its this dumbass!" tamika said pointing her finger at quan while gritting her teeth. me nisha and the rest of us laughing. "I'm going to give y'all some time" the waitress said walking off. "what the hell was that tamika" quan said in disbelief "some shit you deserved this whole damn time! with yo hoe ass!" tamika said laughing with me and nisha. "aye that was good as hell she played the fuck outta that!" tamika laughed. then a new waitress walked up "hello i will be finishing your orders." she said as we all laughed.

____

YG POV

After spending a whole night with shorty i was really into her. the conversations we had were deep and i really opened up to shorty. it felt like i finally felt like i had someone to really talk to. And i felt like she understood. I know I'm known for fucking around. being a hoe in other words. But for her I'm really tryna change. and I'm all up for giving it a try just to mature myself and my mind. And to make my mama happy too she would love to hear I'm with just one person and trying to actually give it a try. because cate fucked up my mind and my trust one to many times. and thats why i do the things i do cause she was just a waste of my time and energy.

____

We had finally left from getting breakfast and was trying to decide what to do next. "man i wanna go to the beach where all the girls beez out!" maison laughed. "i heard that!" quan laughed dapping maison up. "right now maison yo lil situation at home gone beat yo ass!" tamika said laughing along with me and nisha. "man don't worry bout mines, was about you and old buddy?" he said laughing with quan and adrian. "i don't know what yo-" then i got cut off by my phone ringing. "hello?" i asked "i heard my lil cousin in bompton !" i quickly recognized the voice and got excited. "chrissss my nigga you know i couldn't miss my chance to come back to the city of compton!" i said laughing "see maleah you been gone to long homie. we say bompton nowadays youngblood. and i heard you got kicked out! yeen take no chance yo ol lying ass!" he said jiving the hell outta me. " so what you is now a gangbanger? i asked laughing, and yeah it kinda happened like that but don't tell nobody else!" i said laughing. "aha! you always been a fool! aye where you be at? " he asked "well we leaving from roscoes now." i said not sure of where to meet him at. "Tell him to meet us at my house" said nisha. "yeah great idea cause yo mama gone turn up!" me and nisha laughed. nisha's ma loved my cousin chris she just thought he was drop dead cute handsome or whatever you wanna call it. and she would always say if you was old enough you would be mine and he took it all in! "right ill meet y'all at my future wife house" he laughed and with that we made our way to nisha's house to see what the rest of this day holds.