"Real world..?"

"Bitch wake up!!! WAKE UP LEAH!!" I heard someone yell. "Whattt?" I asked looking up to see who it was. "Wakee up you been sleep all day on me." Then when i finally saw who it was i spoke.. " tamika its 7:40 in the morning!!! What the hell! Its damn near dark out side.!" Then things felt differently. I felt lost. Then i looked around. Damn. I was still a 'G' house. so i got up and was getting ready to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "leah! where the hell yo pants at!?" tamika yelled "chill they right thereeee!" i said laughing "yo ass growing up to fast on me.." she said shaking her head."if you need a toothbrush you can ask 'G'." i told tamkia "he already gave us all one.." she said admiring herself in the mirror. "girl sit down !" i said play pushing her and leaving to walk down the stairs. "LEAH AND TAMIKAAAAAA!! JUST THE NIGGAS I WANTED TO SEE!" quan yelled "shut up asshole.." tamika said rollin her eyes.. "aye ya daddy and my moms looking for us i heard..." maison said. "how you know?" i asked as i forgot my dad was in California. "mannnnnn chris called and said ya daddy acting up at ya grandma house.. said he pissed cause you left, you with gizzle, anddddd he got shot at.." maison said looking at me. "so fuck him! he took my mom away.... and why the hell do y'all call 'G' 'gizzle' " i asked "because thats what he told us to call him ... shit " quan interrupted. "shut up nigga" i said looking at quan. then we heard voices other than ours. " look who it it is... these lil niggas.." teecee said. "shut the fuck upppp bloooooddd!" slim said walking in dapping us all up..then my phone rang and i saw my cousin chris was calling so i picked up.. "hello?" i asked "aye leah... you need to come quick mann..." he said "why? whats up?" i said unsure of what could have happened. "its ya dad and he getting outta hand .." he said as i heard my grandmother yelling in the background. then i ran upstairs to get my stuff and ran back down stairs "y'all we gotta go...where nisha?" i asked "she still sleep.." then i ran upstairs to wake her up, cause this was just crazy.

____________

we made it to my grandma's house and all we heard was yelling. i didn't want to walk in but i had to, so i did. "LEAH SO YOU RUN AROUND WITH GANG BANGERS AND YOUR LITTLE HOODLUM FRIEND AND HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ME!?"he said pointing to my friends. "can you stop and please calm down.." i said really trying to calm the situation down. "NO I AM TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR DISRESPECT...!" he yelled.."you better listen to your daddy leah.. considering the fact that I'm the new 'mommy..'"lisa smirked. then i looked down at her left hand and and saw a big ring sitting on her ring finger... "fuck you!" said not only to lisa but to the both of them. then thats what set it off. "thats it your coming with me.."my dad said grabbing my arm and pulling me out of my grandmothers front door.. "no i can't what about my friends. maison!?" i asked panicked. "they will be fine in this hellhole they are in" he said "no please don't take my baby!" i heard my grandma yell as tears rushed down my face. "LEAH! i heard nisha yell as her and her mom ran out of their house next door. then i looked back at my grandmother crying as all my friends comforted her like their own...that made me cry harder... my dad sent me away just to snatch me back... i didn't even get to see my mother...

__________

i was sitting window seat on the flight back to atlanta depressed, mad, and confused. we had 10 more minutes until landing and i was sick....i finally made it back to my old home and went straight upstairs. to my old room..when i walked in i was stuck. my once pink walls were now painted a light blue my carpet was pulled up and was now hardwood with a white plush rug sitting in the corner waiting to be placed in the middle of the room. among the light blue walls where big block letters that spelled jase. i damn near fell out after seeing all of this. i walked down the hall where maison used to sleep when he first came and opened the door. this time it hurt me more. my bed was just sitting in there half put together all the stuff that was in my room was just tossed into the room with not a care in the world..the tears ran harder. all my friends and 'G' are back in cali, i didn't get to see my mom, and my grandma's torn to pieces. i just walked into the room laid on my half broken bed pulled the blanket that always stayed at the end of my bed over me balled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep.