"You the ruby to a bloods heart.."

"You comfortable? " G asked as i laid fully clothed on his bed with my head hanging off. "Yea, you?" I asked as he laid at the opposite end of the bed on his phone. "Yea just looking at some shit i wanna record." He said putting his phone down "record some good shit.. thats all i gotta say." I said with a small smirk on my face knowing he would get mad. "Hold up whatchu tryna say my shit trash or sum?" He said hitting my leg. "owww! And nooo im just sayin you can do a lil better." I said giggling. "A kee kee my ass! Fight me punk.." he said pushing my leg off of him. "Ight dont make me get lo on yo ass.. she known to beat some shit.. " i said laughing . "Na lo on my side. She always got her uncle back and thats 4 hunnid.." he said laughing. "Yea whateva punk." I said going back to my phone. "Aye i gotta question fo you thoe." He said putting down his phone. "Yea wassup?" I asked a little nervous. "You ever thought about havin a baby? Like i kno you young and shit but does that shit run across yo mind ?" He asked. "Yea it does. Like 'is the right person gonna get me pregnant?' Or 'am i gonna be a single mom?' Or if i even gonna have a child.." i said "yea i have them thoughts too. Even thoe ima nigga. I be thinkin the same shit." He said looking down continuing to play with my sock as he had starting doing right after he asked me the question. "Are you scared to have a child? " i asked looking at him in deep thought. "I am.. i mean look at me leah.. im a gangbanger, thug whatever you wanna call it. I aint ready to have a child and it gotta be around all that crazy shit." He said "just because you a thug, and a gangbanger doesn't mean you aint ready for a child..you just gotta keep your distance away from that stuff.. look how you are with lo. You treat that girl like gold and thats how you will be with your own its just going to come with growth and time.." i said flipping my phone over repeatedly .. "i like hearing things like that. i been around negative shit my whole life so i always look at the negative shit. but yo ass gotta nigga feeling good and shit. " he said laughing and looking down fiddling with his hands. then my phone began to ring. it was a number i didn't have saved and never saw before, but it had a california area code so i picked up. "hello?" i asked my voice low. "hello, is this maleah? hellooo?" the cracked voice asked. i was stuck i couldn't say nothing. it was a voice i knew very well , a voice that made me cry when i thought about it. it was my mom. "m-mom?" i asked tears running down my face. "yes Maleah its me. how have you been?" she asked i could hear the excitement in her voice. "i miss you so much mom its been forever! when are you coming home!" i asked crying harder now. "slow down maleah. i want you to come see me. can you come now?" she asked "yes i can i will be there i promise." then i pressed the end button and started to get all my stuff together. "where we going?" 'G' asked jumping up throwing his shoes on. "my mom she wants me to come see her!" i said running down the stairs.. "ight lets roll then.."
----------
We walked in the cold rehabilitation center and went to the front desk. "Hello may i ask your names and who you are here for." The lady at the front desk asked. "Um Maleah and Keenon and we are here to see Shannon in room 436." I said excited. "Relationship?" The lady asked "she's my mother." I said "ohkay here are your visitor passes just drop them in that box when you leave." She said pointing to a box on the wall by the exit. "Ohkay thank you!" I said as i grabbed keenon's hand and ran in the direction that said room numbers 236-436.... We finally made it to the door of her room and i softly knocked. "Come in" i heard a small faint voice yell. So i took keenon's hand and walked in slowly. "Maleah..?" My mom said shocked with tears in her eyes. "Mommy i missed you so much.." i said standing there stuck to the floor. I didn't know what to do. "Please come here..." she said holding her arms out, as i walked over to her. "Maleah its been 6 years since i have seen you. I only pictured you as the same funny little 11 year old you were before you left. Look at you a little grown lady..!" She said wiping the tears from her eyes. " please don't cry mom. Im never leaving you again.. i promise and if i do then i will most definitely be back. So you have nothing to worry about. Ohkay? Im not going back with dad, I'm not going back to Atlanta, I'm staying here because all this time you was what i was missing. So please don't cry mom it only makes me cry." I said with a small chuckle. "That the best thing i have heard since i have been in here. Thats why i love my baby!" She said laughing and kissing me. "Ooo who is this cutie?" She said looking at keenon as all he could do was smile. "Oh this is my friend keenon." I said looking back at him "hello how you doing?" He asked my mom giving her a hug. "Aww how sweet! Im doing fine hunny!" She said smiling and sitting down. "Ohkay forget about him! When are you coming home!?" I laughed. "Well i think in the next few days.." she said looking around. "They told me to pack my stuff.. so i guess soon. How's your dad?" She asked her face turning serious. "Umm were not on good termmmss right now." I said looking Away. "And whyy?" She said crossing her leg. "He kicked me out and booked me a plane ticket back here. So i guess after he got word that i was having fun or whatever he decided to come here with lisa as a family trip and a surprise to you cause you were getting out. Well he came and saw me at uncle p's welcome home party hugged up with 'G' " i said looking back at keenon. " anyways he got mad and tried to snatch me away and i said no. Then uncle p tried to take up for me, and before it could get any further shots rang out..but he ended up dragging me back to Atlanta but 'G' went out his way to help me get back." I said ending it all with a smile. "First of all i dont know why his sorry ass came all the way out here, i dont wanna see him..second uncle p and keyshia told me everything the day after it happened. Leah? Did you come out here without your father knowing?" She asked "y-yeah! But i will be 18 in 1 week! So after that he cant get me!" I said "leahhhh...." she said putting her face in her hands. "Mom im not leaving you again i dont care how anybody feels. I will go on the run for a whole week of i have to. Im not leaving not again." I said the tears coming back. Then we heard a soft knock at the door. "Shannon? Ma'am its time to go to your daily therapy session." Then the lady walked off. "Listen leah. I love you and i dont want you put here doing dumb things. I will call you if i get word on if im getting out. Be safe and play it smart." Then she gave me a hug. It felt loving. Not being able to not physically hug my mom in 6 years took a toll on me. But now i felt 100 times better.. you just dont know..
-------
It was now 7:30 and me and "G" finally made it back to his car. "How was the food you liked it?" He asked "yeaaaa it was pretty good."  I said laughing. "Ight... bool.. how you feel about yo moms you happy?" He asked as he rolled up a blunt. "Im very happy.. im so excited til it makes no sense !" I said as G lit the blunt and marijuana filled the car. "Ohkay this time i have a question.." i said kind of nervous. I was always playful with G and really never expressed my feelings to him so now it was time. "Was brakkin?" He asked "i know i came at you with my guard up but it-"  "you did!" He laughed as he cut me off. "G" i dragged "listen to mee!"  "Ight i gotchu.." he said licking his lips then looking at me. " its reasons why. I don't want to fall in love with you because i don't wanna get played like i always do." I said as i put my head down and played with a loose string on my dress. "Listen leah. I know you scared and stuff but you gotta let up. Im tryna change. And the only way i would do dumb shit like that is if im going thru some shit and feel unstoppable. But fuck all that shit i really honestly dog hoes out because of my ex cate she did a nigga dirtyyyyy. But leah i see you really care . And you a good girl, but you not you see what i mean.." he said with a small laugh.. "but a nigga aint tryna hurt you.." he finished as he laid his hand on my thigh "aweee gizzle in his feelings?" I said pulling his face to mine. Next thing you know we where kissing and he was feeling all over me. He soon ashed the blunt and climbed on top of me "right now G?" I asked looking him in his eyes "you my baby,you get it anywhere.." he said Pulling up my dress and sucking on my neck and chest. Next thing you know i felt him against my body as his slow strokes sped up. I let out soft moans as he went harder. "You like it? G asked as he looked me in my face. Then i felt him leave my body as he kissed lower and lower. My face lit up with pleasure as i felt his warm tongue against my clit. He went faster and faster as I scratched, moaned, and twisted. But he tightened his grip on my thighs and licked more.."fuckkkk.." i said as he came back up and inserted in me again. I could feel myself not being able to take anymore as he was feeling good too. "Ah shit.." he whispered as one hand was wrapped around the back of his head. "G i-im about t-" my words was cut off by the amount of pleasure i was feeling right now. I finally felt all of G's weight fall on me as he breathed heavy Against my chest. I was tired and feeling wonderful
-------
YG
me and leah finally made it back to my place but shorty was asleep. So i went and picked her up and carried her up the stairs to my room i took off her all white forces and slid her under the covers. Then i finally got in bed and laid down. I finally drifted off to sleep until i felt small hands wrap around my torso. I smiled because i knew i was happy. Because i had a girl I actually love.