"A lil taste of compton"

We finally made it to the prison where eric was and walked in.
"Man 12 aint gone nevea catch me!" Quan said looking around..
"Shut up!" Tamika sassed..
"Please come sign in.." One of the officers yelled..
" okay" then i signed the book.
"Um sweetie its 12:00pm not 3:00.."
" o sorry my watch is still set for atlanta.."
"3 hours makes a big difference.."
"Ohkayy i see.." I said aggravated..
Then we where able to go to the next room and wait till they called eric to the booth..
Visitors for eric willams please two at a time..
" wait ima go talk to him so all of us can go back so he can meet them without it being awkward.." Nisha said
"Ight.."
Then we saw nisha wave for us to come on..
We walked over to the door and sat down in front of the window.. When i saw eric it took me by surprise. He looked so different..
"Leah?!"
"Hey eric!" I said with watery eyes
"how you been? How was atlanta...?"
"Mann ive been ohkay and it was straight nothing better than California thoe..but im back out here for good!"
"Forreal! So you gone be here when i get out!?"
"Yeahh you kno i couldn't miss that moment!you my brother!"
"Yeah I appreciate that leah. I been in this mf tooo long and a nigga done caught hell in here. From fighting niggass. Having days you just dont even wanna go through this shit nomo.. But it made it through i been acting right lately.."
"Yeah eric you do that...! Or ima come back up in this bitch and beat you!" Nisha said.
" man i just saw yo ass yesterday. And you was all in yo feelings about some girls that 'tried you up' i should beat yo ass" eric laughed.
" ohhh eric before i forget lemme introduce you to my Atlanta homies..! Ohkay this is tamikkkaa! She is loud & ghetto as hell and talkes to much!"
"LEAH STOPP!!! hayy eric! im tamika and im out here with leah.. She used to talk about yall allll the time! But im out here now doe!!"
" wassup how you doing nice to meet you im glad you one of us now..!" He laughed
"Ohhkayyy thiss is maison..! My step brother.. And This is quan my Atlanta's finest..aka ride or die bestfriend! Anndd this is adrian! Trinaa's adrian.."
I saw his eyes get big cause he knew who i was talking about
"Bruh thats him forreal!?"
" yea its mee." Adrian said
" bruhhh you look soo different! I havent seen his sister ina hot minute!"
"Right!" Nisha said
"Well it was nice meeting you tamika, maison, quan, im glad yall apart of us now..adrian it was nice seeing you again bro! Ight nisha and leah yall my sisters and i want yall on the right track not on that bullshit! When i get out shit gone be turnt mark my words!"
"No more jail time cause i couldn't last in this bitch in a orange jumpsuit!" I said as me and nisha flipped our hair
"Hay but quan will make a good jail bird he would have ya back!" I laugh..
"Man dont let them females get to ya bro!" Eric laughed
"I aint but they my fam..." Quan said
"Thats what it is ! Ight yall take care !" Eric said as he walked off with an officer cause the time was up. that was the best 30 minutes of my time in cali! Now it was time to hit the block..
"Where we going now?" Quan asked
"Well i was gone go to my grandmas house but ima just surprise her instead cause i kno she probably out with tori.."
"Yeah you guessed it. I saw her leave earlier.." Nisha said
"Yeah grandma L and mrs tori always be gone! Soo now we just bout to hit the block and see all the homies!"
"It aint gone end up like menace to society when my nigga kane tried to leave for atlanta! Where im from! and got shot! Cause leah i got a good 60 more years on me! "
"Boy shut up! yo ass too much of a thot talking bout 60 more years!"
"Man leah you knoo i just got love fo everybody! Tamika can get some but she just wanna act stank!"
"Fuck you!" Tamika said
"Aye leah you gotta room we can use tonite!?"
"You childish!!" tamika yelled
"Man yall just hurry up!" Adrian said
--
YG
After we left waffle house me and the homies wanted to hit the block.
"Aye nigga? You wanna hit the block?" Teecee asked
"Yeah we can.."
"Where i go uncle kee...i wanna gooo!"
" nah lo you cant go on this one but afterwards i can pick you back up.."
"Well can i go to mrs Louise house.."
"Yeah we can stop by and see if she can keep you..."
"Ohkayyyy!"
About 15 minutes later we pull up to mrs louise house and knock on the door.
"Im coming! Hay keenon! Hay londyn!"
"Hayy mrs louise !!!!"
"Hey mrs louise i was asking could you keep lo while i hang with the homies for a few.."
" you kno i dont mind and i want you to be safe out here! You too known to be hanging out here on the block like you used to! Now go on.."
"Thank you mrs Louise..and i will stay safe just for you" i laugh as i pull out 300$ to give her..
"Oh no you keep that  i love this child like my own! Tell your mama and your sister i said hello!"
"Ohkay i will."
" hayyyyy mrs louiseeeee!!!!!! Teecee yelled
"Mmmmmm" she said as she rolled her eyes and did a quick wave
"Man ion no why se dont like me!"
"Cause you dumb!" Then we went to bick it with the homies..
--
After we were done seeing all the homies it was time to go surprise my grandma...
"I hope yo grams aint nun like you!" Quan spoke. She only knew everybody from on the phone not in person
"The fuck is that supposed to mean?!" Tamika yelled
"You just love to be in a nigga business dont you!?"
"Noooo!" Then wuan got a text message "who is that!"
"Stay out my damn business and gone somewhere!"
" it was yo ma boy stop tryna flex! What she say?"
"Shut up! And she said she happy that im making decisions of my own. How she thought i would never leave Atlanta. Soft shit like that.."
"Aweee thats sweet! Anddd we all thought yo ass was gone grow old in Atlanta tryna still chase hoes!"
"Tamika....taaaaaamika....dont start...."
We finally made it to my grandmas house and rung the door bell...
"Im coming!" Her voice made me feel like a little girl again...
Then she opened the door and bout had a heart attack..
"MALEAHHHH!!!MY BABY BACK HOMEEEE!!!"
"Whats wronggg??" A little girl asked
"Aweee grams who this little cutie!" I said picking her up
"Oh thats just londyn i watch her for kee while he 'hang with the homies' "
"Aweee she such a cutie!"
"Thank youu..!" She smiled
"So leah what have you been up too?"
" nothing grams just being leah!"
"Yeah the sammmmmmmmeeeeeee old leah!" Quan spoke
"Leah i kno you aint down there messing with folkes!" My grandma asked
"Noooo she aint grandma L quan just do the most!"
"Yall are a trip! What yall been up to?"
"The same old same old..." We all said
"I like your hairr!" The little girl said as i bounced her in my lap.
"Thank you!!" I said
"Yeahh hair is slayedd she took them braids out now she got them bundlesssss!" Tamika yelled then the doorbell rung
"leahhhhh can you get the door for me its probably kee coming to get lo let him in."
"Ohkayyy" i yell
Then i went to open the door..
"What the he-"
"Its frogg faceeee!!!" The little girl i kno as lo yelled
"Yeahhh....that it is" i whispered to myself
"Ayeee gizzle i kno this aint who i think it is!!!???"
"Who nigga?" He yelled as i sat there not believing this was happening.. Then it was real he walked up to the porch with a dumbass smirk on his face.
"Who it is leah!?" I heard nisha yell
"Yeahhh leah you kno im ready!" Tamika yelled
"Uncle keeeeee i heard the little girl yell. Boyyy this was bout to be a interesting experience...