"We in this bishhh"

So we finally make it to the party and go inside i hung mostly with maison cause he aint kno nobody in the party so we was buddies tamika went off and showed her ass..then girls started looking at me funny..sooo i caught a attitude real quick..
"Ummm are you his girlfriend?" This girl said
"Nah im his sister.."
She was real nice and this was the first time a girl had the decency to ask
"Oh well i just wanted to make sure cause i thought he was cute and didnt want to try to talk to him and he's taken.."
"Oh no...no problem ill leave you two here to talk..maison if you need me ill be over there widd tamika.."
"Ohkay coo"
So i go a head and party a little then i see maison sitting alone again so i go ahead and go back over
"Where yo hoe?"
"She said she had to leave but she gave me her number.."
"Thats good. But nah fo real she seem real cool i like her so far.."
"Yeahhhh but ion think im ready to to talk to ha right now.."
"Whyy??"
"Welll cauusee ya brother not ready to settle down... Im stillll a playa" he says as he pops his collar.
"Boy bye you kno you aint no damn playa!"
"Shiiddd i make the girls melt!"
"Lmaoo!!!"
"How many house parties you went to in cali?"
"In compton we aint have house parties. Well take that back we did..but i only went to block parties i just started getting used to house partys when i came to atlanta ..but i think block parties better. Shii i was only what? 11 and my ass was at block parties me and nisha would fuck shit up. But nisha wouldn't like no shit like this...she would have been left" i laugh
"Damn that shit sound fun thoe.."
"Yeah it is till somebody start shootin" i laugh
"Damn" maision laughed
Then yg left right came on..and i heard tamika yelll "THIS MY SHIT!!" Then she starts to twerk... "This the nigga she talkin bout.." "You talkin bout for the concert?"
"Yeesss leah!"
"Ohhh this the nigga that made that corny ass song 'toot it and boot it' i remember him now when i was at home back in California.."
"Yeah bout time you come to your senses!"
"Yeah he cute or whateva he was my little celebrity crush at one point..." i say as I remember what he looks like and thinking about how i got wrapped up with the Atlanta rappers and kinda just forgot about him..
"Seems like somebody still got a lil celeb crush! Wait till i tell tamika!"
"Maison nooo she will never leave me alone about it!"
Then tamika walks over crying...
"Whats wrong T?" I said ready to beat some ass..
"Leah i cant go home like thiss my momma gone beat my asssss!"
"Well you can spend the night with me and maison first lets get you cleaned up..."
"I am not getting fixed up in that dirty ass bathroom lets go to a hotel and just use the lobby bathroom.."
"We cant just walkin in there and say hey we gonna rent the bathroom for a few..."
"Well my home boy work at the W and can get yall a room just for a few min..."
"Just for her ass to change?"
"Yasss leah and the W?? I have never been in there as long as i lived in atlanta! Lets goooo!!"
"Ohh lord!"
"Wait leah what am i gone wear into your house you kno your dad be sitting downstairs at this time of night and if he see me in this short ass dress hair all fucked up and shit..he gone question us and tell my mom.."
Well i got clothes i never wore from when i was supposed to go up to the school and help with the volleyball girls.."
"Ohkay.. "
Then we get in the car and head father downtown..
"Leah?"
"Yeah tamika"
"I miss you at school likeee i miss going to all your volleyball gamess and shit but the only time i see you at school is to help with the sorry ass volleyball team...but it was the shit when you was on the team now its ASS leah...and i miss when we used to talk shit about all the dirty bitches! Leah why you had to graduate early!!" She started crying...
"cause tamika im smart like that!"
"Ahhhh leah fuccckk youu!" she laughed
We finally pulled up at the W 15 min later and went in side
"Ayeee jamal" maison called out
"Wassup my nigga what brings yo ass here?"
"My lil sister and her friend need a room just for a few to get her fixed up and feeling a little better."
"Alrite coo lemme do all my professional shit real quick and get yall a key..."
We finally got a key and went up to the room to help out tamika..
"Ohhhkkayy tamika you go take a shower and ill put the clothes on the counter so when you get out and dry off just slip them onnn!"
"Goodd plan leah but where they at doe??"
"What are you talkin bout maison?"
"Leah you didnt bring not one peice of clothing up here!"
"Dammnnn! Lemme go run and get em out the car"
So i run and get in the elevator to get my bag with all the stuff we need.. So i finally get downstairs and im running to my car but i bump into somebody.. "My bad im soo sorry"
"No problem you bool.."
Then i run off to my car with that shit still on my mind... He was finnneee..Anyways after i got the bag and made it back up to the room tamika got dressed and i did her hair and she drunk alot of water and we were done.. I could tell she was feeling better because she could walk now maison didnt have to carry her.. Soo now we were on our way homee.