"The start to a new MaLeah"

i woke up really sore and with a bad headache. I felt a head laying on my bare chest and arms wrapped around my torso, it was nobody but 'G'. after i pushed him off of me i got up picked up my clothes and got a pain pill out my purse i limped then into the bathroom and I took the pain pill and ran a hot shower, i got in and just let the warm water run over me, it soothed my pain and felt wonderful. Then i had little thoughts of what happened last night, as a small smile came across my face, but changed as 'G' yelled my name "leah..you good?" i heard him ask from a distance. "yeah I'm straight. i will be out soon." i said trying to stand up off the bench in the shower. "nah you good shorty, take yo time." he said then i heard the door shut. So i sat back down and relaxed until i felt enough.
YG POV
I felt some one push me to the other side of the bed then i heard them get up moving around. It was nobody but leah so i went back to sleep for a few. I finally decided to get up and check on shorty because this was her first time and i wanted to see if she was ight. I walked in the bath room and i heard the shower running. I walked in a little and fog was eveywhere."leah...you good?" I asked. " yeah im straight i will be out soon." She answered back. " nah take yo time." I said as i walked out the bathroom in to the room where i wanted to try to find her some clothes to change into. So i laid out some sweat pants i had that i thought would fit her best and a t shirt to go along with it. And went downstairs to at least try to find some to eat cause a nigga cant cook.
Leah POV
I finally made it out the shower  and wrapped up in a towel. 'G' had sat out a toothbrush and toothpaste for me to brush my teeth. after i was done with all of that i went out and was about to put on my clothes from last night but saw some clothes laying out. it was sweat pants and a t shirt so i slipped it on and went downstairs. "Aye shorty how you feeling?" 'G' asked i was still sore but most of the pain had went away, plus the limp i had, i think went away. "I feel like i just got my ass kicked by 50 thousand bitches!" I said rolling my eyes trying not to laugh. "Aha! I told you dont fuck with a yg!" He laughed. "Opp dont get cocky you still a chicken nugget!" I said referring to the night we went to the club. "So ima chicken nugget? If i was you wouldn't be limping right now? Right?" He asked smilng. " shut the hell up!!!" I said play punching him. "Ight shorty where you wanna go to eat?" He asked " why can we just cook something i look a hot mess!?" I said " cause i cant cook im just used to going out!" He said with me trying not to laugh. "uhhh rich people problems.." I said getting up. "COME ON MR I CANT COOK!" I yelled from the kitchen. "And today we have a guest star compton's finest or as he would say Bomptons finest YG!" I yelled as he walked in the kitchen. "Man shut yo lil ass up he said pulling down the pots and pans for the cabinets i couldn't reach. Then we heard the door bell. "i'll get it" he said walking to the door as i picked out the pots we would need. Then i head loud yelling. "AYEEE GIZZLE WHAT TF IS UP WITH MY NIGGA?!" I heard someone yell. "Mann i busy what yall want?" I herd 'G' ask " to come chill with my ni-" then he got cut off soon as he saw me. "Ohhhh this why yo ass so 'busy' " teecee asked being funny "ight i see you gizzle! My ass still aint leaving!" He said going through the refrigerator. "Well was brakkin leah." Slim asked looking at teecee stuff junk food into his mouth. "Yea anyways forget that nigga was craccin leah!" Ace said. "Nah my piru baby dont roll like that, we bleedin over here!" 'G' said. "WAS CRACCIN LEAH!" Teecee said throwing up a crip sign mugging 'G'. "ANYWAYSSS!! hello slim, ace, and teecee." I said changing the subject. "Hey shorty and what bring you by this way?" Slim asked smirking at ace. "Well since you wanna know." I said rolling my eyes. "I came to teach 'G' and friends how to cook!" I said smiling. "Oh hell nah we dont cook.." Said slim. "Thats why im going to teach you!" I said "nahhh teecee cant do that" he said plugging up the game. "Yes teecee can and teecee will." I said unplugging the game. "Mann come onn cuzzzz." He said sitting helpless on the couch. "Stop calling me that!" "ayeeee thats what im talking bout! Get Em baby tell em what you bang!" 'G' yelled "Nigga ion bang that shit either! So you get yo ass up! 'G' you shut yo ass up! And ace and slim keep doing what you doing and be quiet!" I said feeling like a thug cause they actually listened. "Alllright time to cook.." I said smiling.. " alllright time tooo cook.." Teecee said mocking me with 'G' laughing "both of yall shut the hell up..alright g you got the grits, ace you got the toast, slim you got the bacon, and teecee you got the eggs." What the hell you got?" Teecee asked me doing his signature mug. "The juice.." I said laughing. "What the he- aye gizzle put ya girl in place na !" He said as G ace and slim just laughed.. "I already know how to do this thats whyyy, now come onnn yall gotta learnn!" I said continuing to help them get ready to cook.