"This our city.."

So me and the homies pulled up to mrs L house to pick up lo and teecee dumb ass went up to the door starting shit as the usual. Then i heard him yell.
"Ayeee gizzle i kno this aint who i think it is!!!???"
"Who nigga?" I yelled as i started walking up to the door. Then it hit me...not a bad feeling hit. But a hit of excitement. Ian never been this excited over a female ever.. But leah she was different.
"Oh god..." I heard her whisper..
"Wassup watchu nervous fo?" I asked
"I am not nervous its the fact that its yo ass!"
"Aye aye aye fuck all that! Wassup with that shit you was talking in Atlanta!?" Teecee yelled.
"Sit yo ass down! All that extra ass noise! And wassup gizzle!" Nisha said
"Sup nisha this yo friend?"
"Who leah? Yesss this my bihhhhh!"
Damn last time i saw leah was in Atlanta. Now she in cali? I got alot of questions...and ima get the answers.
"Aye leah watchu doing after this?"
"Umm stay here at my grandmas..be a child of god..!"
"Shii not tonite....Aye everybody leah gone chill with me and lo for a while!"
"What? No!"
"Just keep my baby safe kee!" I heard my grandma yell from the kitchen..
"You heard that? I got permission! Now come on!"
"Uhhhh!"
"Come on lo!"
"Nope! You take leah we keep lo! So we make sure you bring leah back!" Nisha yelled.
"Yeah ohkay... You better act right!"
"Boy you her uncle not mine!"
"BYE UNCLE KEE!"
"Yeah you act right too lo!"
"I will!"
Then me and my lil piru baby was on our way...
Leah POV
"Lemme hook my music up cause you and this silence is buggin.."
"Who you talking to...?" He said in a soft drag.
"Umm you...now chop chop.." I said trying not to laugh.
"Say please..."
"Uhhh my i please have the aux cord.."
"You forgot something..."
"What?"
"Daddy..." He said laughing like some shit was funny..
"You kno what..shut the hell up!!" I said snatching the cord. Then i play migos playa playa.
"You aint no playa..."
"Whooo!?! My name is leah.. Betta ask bout me!"
"Aha! Yeaaa ohkayyy!"
"Wait..but i got one question baby... How tf you thinkin that you gone play a playa..!?" I said singing along to takeoff part..
Then after about 5 more migos songs we pulled up to a nice house...
"Ight playa we here..!"
"Ohkayyy i see you big ballin..!"
"Aha! Yeahh im always on that type shit.."
"Ohhhkkkaaay dont take it and run with it...cause ill trip that ass up!.."
"Girl shut up and come in.."
Then i walk in and sit on the couch.....
"You want sum to drink?"
"Sureee."
Then he brings me a small glass of water..
"Thanks" i said taking a big ass gulp..
"Ackkkkkkkk!" I said coughing and patting my throat..
"What tf is this!" Then it hit me it wasent water it was avion...
"Its avion.. you straight?" He said with a small smirk on his face...
"You damnn devil..."
"Aye shawty when you with me and i ask you do you wanna drink ian talking bout water, tea, juice. Nun of that shit like that!"
"Well next time warn me ass!"
"I gotchu...aye what you doin out here in California doe?"
"My dad kicked me out.. And this is where it all started for me.." I said fixing my shirt and hair.
"Forreal you from out here...what part..?
"Compton. I stayed here til i was about 11 then my dad dragged me away to Atlanta... Thats when my whole life changed. It was crazy. But i been missing compton for a long time.. I been itchin to get back out here since i left.."
"Yeah when you from out here thats all you kno.."
"Yeah but im happy i went to go see the homie eric today that shit made my day 10,000 times fuckin better.."
" you talking bout lil eric.. Nigga who used to say hittin licks?"
"Yeaah thats him..." I said with a small laugh
"Well how you kno nisha and mrs L?"
"Well mrs l is my gramss.. When my ma would be away all them times like she is now she would keep me.. She the best grandma in my eyes...and nisha thats my sister like ain't nobody fuckin widd her..her ma like my second ma..and its crazy cause i feel like a little ass girl again being back over here because i wasent here to as a teenager to see how it feel to grow up a teen in compton... So its like im starting from 11 again just with a little bit more smarts.. You kno what i mean?"
"Yea i feel you..that shit brazy...ian even kno you was from here...now i gotta real piru baby! We can ride round our city together and cant nobody tell us shit!"
"Tru.. But ian no damn gangbanger...!"
"Well just kno ya nigga is..." He laughs
Then i felt my self getting sleepy.. And i still gotta make it back to compton...but ian wanna go no where.....i liked being under him.....i feel safe.