"Im going going back back to cali cali.."

I let the hot tears fall down my face as i walked up the stairs...but soon as i Got to my room and saw my poster with nisha eric, tyrin, and tina those tears slowly turned into smiles giggles then laughs..i was finally about to see my niggas after what seemed like ages..as i was pulling out my suit cases and going through my dresser i decided to just not give a fuck nomore and got out my pink beats pill that my grandma send me for my birthday and blasted "biggie im going back to cali" about 30 min later maison walked in my room that made me sad all over again just to lead up to me tearing up and thinking about all the good times..
"wassup big dawwggg!"
"hay maison.."
"i been gone for 3 hours and i come back to a fussy leah wats up this time?"
"i kno she yo ma. but i had to hit her for the one time befo i leave..."
" fuck my ma watchu mean leave? watchu packin fo!?"
"well when i came home she asked me where you where. well i did kno but i was like he got his own friends now so i dunno. then she was like those hoodlums you introduced him to! and she said sum bout my moms addiction and i just went all out. soo now im packin cause they sending me back to cali.."
i could see the anger in maisons face..
"so they just gone seperate us like that!? everytime something going good for me she always gotta fuck shit up!"
"maison go calm down ima come talk to ya later..."
"ight ima miss you thoe..if you ever need some shit back in atl just kno big bro here"
"and in that moment when he left me alone i bawled like a big ass baby.......
i was sleep minding my own when my dad walked in...
"leah.."
"huh.."
"listen i kno you dont wanna go bu-"
"who said i didnt? who said i wanted to stay here? it seems like i only get herd in California anyways .."
"listen i dont want you to go but i think it best for you.."
"nah its best for that bitch you call a lover..dont call me to come back when she leave you cause think about the times ive had yo back through the rough times you had with yo last fiancee and you always pick them over me...ma was the best one for you..the only thing was that she got addicted to the worse thing second next to being with you.."
i had to wild one time befo i left the Atl...😂

"well here.." as he laid some papers on my bed..

"i love you always leah..."

after he left i quickly sat up and looked at the papers

"FLIGHT 754 TO COMPTON, CALIFORNIA AT 11:30am damn im really gone.."

then maison walked in

"im calm now..."

"aha! nigga you wildin..aye i just bossed up on my dad and told him how i really felt.."

"really!?"

"really! really!"

"damn leah so you really leaving....?"

then i look up and see maison looking at the email confirmation my dad had printed out

"yeah..ima call tamika and quan them before i head to the airport to make i less sad....ima miss yall..."

"damn leah i am too....."

"maison what are you doing?" i asked laughing at him

"shiddd i gotta take a picture of this shit to make sure if ANYTHING happen to this fucking plane somebody getting sued!"

" maiiisssooonn"

Its the truth lil sis its the truth.....

The next morning...

i woke up feeling like i got hit with a big ass brick...so i took some pills got in the shower got out did all my hygiene stuff and got cute then i went and made sure i got everything and went downstairs maison told me he wasent gone stay to see me leave cause it would make it worse. i agreed. then i went to tell my dad i was ready...

30 min later

we finally made it to the airport and i was feeling mixed emmotions like hell..

"bye leah i love and will miss you. say hello to your mother when you get there. and stay safe.."

"love you too dad.. and i will try.."

and with that i walked in to the airport without looking back...

i was finally on the plane tamika quan nor adrian called me back and that urked me maybe i should have just called the night before...then i was broken out of my thoughts by the flight attendent...

"have you seen the 4 people that are supposed to be in this row with you?"

"no its just me.."

"ohkay...thanks...DO A LAST CALL FOR FLIGHT 754 PLAESE..!"

then i hear a group of people going at it..

"if yo ass would have packed that last bag last night we wouldnt be this damn late!"

"shut up nigga all you do is talk!"

then as i looked up the faces i thought i was leaving was getting on flight 754 to compton california...

and im guessing quan could see the excitement on my face cause his ghetto ass yelled out

"TAKE US TO YO SIDE REAL QUICK LEAH!"

and right then i gave him his props cause he said the only way he was leaving atlanta was cause of me.....and he did!