"Stay home.."

We finally made it to Mrs Keisha's house and saw my cousins car in the driveway. we all got out the rental car and made our way into the house. "hay chrisssss!" nisha said walking into the house extra loud. "girl don't be coming in my house all that damn yelling! ruining the mood and shit!" mrs keisha yelled at nisha, who had ran over to my cousin for her hug, then over to her mom to fake argue with her. "my lil cousinnnnn! and.... friends..?" he said unsure of who all the people was who was behind me. "oh yea!" i said remembering he never met let alone knew who they were. after i introduced them to each other they all clicked within the first 20 minutes. "so how y'all met each other?" chris asked them. then tamika spoke, cutting quan off with him rolling his eyes. "me and leah met in 6th grade she was in my class and was quiet at first but then when i got to know her she was loud asf! she laughed. "and after that we just started hanging with each other and she became my bitchhhh!" she said laughing. then next was quan. "man i met leah in 6th grade. i was in the office cause tamika crazy ass kept messing with me and i turnt on ha crazy ass." he said not looking at her the whole time. "boy no! you kept messing with me! yo old wanna be relevant ass!" she yelled, with chris laughing and amused by what was happening. "anyways! yeah as i was sitting in the office i was texting my nigga adrian on my lil motorola i had telling him what happened. then i saw this bad ass looking girl walk in the office and she sat across from me. she looked familiar to me so i kept looking at her. then shawty snapped on me! we aint like each other for a good 5 minutes. but me and shawty became cool." quan said finishing his story. chris already knew how me and adrian knew each other cause we all grew up together before i left. then it was maisons turn. "i met leah when i first moved in her house." he stopped getting cut off by chris. "this the nig- nooooooo!" he said covering his mouth laughing. "yes it is i said looking at maison laughing. "say no moreeee!" chris said laughing. "thats the nigga you was talking bout on yo snaps?" chris laughed. "yes it is" i laughed with maison. then my phone started ringing i looked at my caller id and saw it was my dad. i quickly pressed the decline button and continued talking. my phone rung again. dad. decline. then chris phone stared ringing . "hello?" yea. ight . we on our way." and with that he hung up. "was that my dad?" i asked aggravated. "nah that was grandma she want us home she gotta tell us something." he said locking is phone. "okay mrs keisha we gotta go!" i yelled "okay babeeee!" she said running out the kitchen giving all of us a hug . "by husband she told chris, him sucking in all in. "ight. you know you my wife never forget it." he said winking at her and her laughing. "leah i will be over there in a lil bit lemme help my mama finish cooking for she have a fit." she said rolling her eyes. " you damn right! getcho bad ass in this house!" mrs keisha laughed. then we left and headed to my grandma house.

------------------

We finally made to my gradmas house and sat down on the couch. She walked in with a cup of lemonade in her hand, and sat down. "leah why you not answering yo dads phone calls? he aggravating the hell outta me na." she said frowning her face up. I wanted to laugh cause she didn't have the strongest love for my dad, and at this time and moment i didn't either. "i know i will call him." i said looking at my phone which now read 5 missed calls instead of 2. "okay well thats not what i called you here to talk about. its your mother." she said watching my facial expression change. "w-what about her?" i asked hoping it was good rather than bad. "leah calm down." she said in the most nonchalant voice. "she fine, they talking bout releasing her." she said with a smile on her face. "grandma are you serious?" i said with happy tears welling up in my eyes. "what the hell i got to play for maleah!?" my grandma laughed. "THEY LETTING MY MAMA OUTTTT!!" i yelled with me and tamika turnt. "she talking about getting her own place. she don't wanna stay in compton no more. and i can't be mad, she has to many bad memories here." my grandma said. "grams you can come with us." tamika said "yeah" quan, adrian and maison said in agreement. "nope not me i been in compton all my life and this is where the OG gone stay" she laughed what i look like living in beverly hills?" she said looking at all of us. "yeah my grandma made for the streets! all that movie star stuff aint ready for my grandma!" he said getting up crip walking. "but i thought you was a blood." i said referring to earlier on the phone. "mann leah shut up i be thuggin in these cali-fona streets he said making everybody laugh. "tell'em chris they aint ready for us!" my grandma said getting up to get the phone that was ringing. "man y'all crazy." maison said laughing. "nah its brazy playboy" chris said as he continued to crip walk.