Does it hurt? Phan #4

Hello :3 I'm back! Did you have a nice Christmas? I did :3 well, here is part 4 :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil had his note pad out and a pen, the letter next to him on his desk. His lamp was shining on the paper, making the smudged writing slightly more visible.

"Come on." He mumbled to himself, jotting down letters which were slightly visible. Phil sighed and pushed his chair back, his hands on his head as he breathed deeply.

Dan had now caused an audience to surround him. He had taken control of his breathing, but his heart was still in pain.

"Shit." He breathed, looking around at the people. "I'm okay." He called to the audience. People shrugged and walked away, leaving as if nothing had happened. Dan continued to claw at his chest, cursing under his breath.

"I would probably, probably, d- d-" Phil moaned and slammed his pen down. He couldn't get words out. Where was Dan? He had been a long time now, and he still wasn't back.

Dan slouched on the bench, sighing as the pain went. He took out his phone and began to text Phil, tell him he needed help.

Phil's phone buzzed and he jumped, stumbling a little as he tried to find his phone.

Phil, need help.

Two centre.

Come quick.

Dan.

Phil pushed his chair back further and stood up, running to the door to put his shoes and coat on. He grabbed his key and ran out the door, flicking the button on the elevator as soon Ashe got there, before texting Dan back.

Coming, hold up.

Phil.

Dan looked at his phone and sighed in relief, putting it back in his pocket. He closed his eyes and listened closely to ever movements, every sound, every word, smiling softly as he waited for Phil.

Phil suddenly felt scared and vulnerable, as if something had come over him so quickly. And then he remembered, the letter. Phil gulped as he read it through again in his head, he remembered all of it. The lift binged and Phil got out, taking his phone and texting Dan.

Where exactly are you?

Phil.

Dan felt his phone buzz and took it out, smiling as he saw Phil's name.

Town square, our bench.

Dan

He replied, putting his phone back in his pocket.

Phil read the text and nodded, beginning to run again. He reached the town centre a few minutes later and looked around, freezing as he saw Dan.

Dan opened his eyes and saw Phil, smiling at him before waving.

Phil gulped and nodded to himself, walking towards Dan and faking a smile. "What's up?" He asked, sitting down next to Dan.

"Couldn't breath." Dan laughed nervously, Phil staring at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"You're okay now? Can you walk home?" Phil asked, a little concerned. He couldn't get the piece of paper out his mind, it was as if it had burrowed itself in his brain, constantly nudging and pushing at him.

Dan nodded, smiling softly at Phil, before getting up slowly and stumbling, using the bench to steady himself.

Phil sighed, letting Dan find his balance, before holding his wrist lightly and pulling him in the direction of their home, hoping to get there as quickly as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took me so long to upload, happy new year :3 xxx