Does it hurt? Phan #7

Hey guys! I'm round my Nan's so decided to update this :3

--------------------------------------------

Dan went to his room, letting out a deep breath as he closed the door. What had he just done? He could've easily confessed his love to Phil, got it out in the open. But no, maybe he couldn't. Maybe he was just too scared to face the consequences. He walked over to his desk, putting the paper down and picking up a red inked pen, circling 'I'm in love with Phil Lester.'

Phil flopped onto his bed, blinking back tears. He didn't want to cry, not yet, just I'm case Dan called for him. He wiped his eyes furiously, groaning to himself. He was so close to breaking down right here, right now. Phil kicked his bed, trying to stop himself, but it wasn't enough. Within seconds Phil was in pieces, sobbing into his pillow and clawing at his chest. He was in so much pain.

Dan kept circling those words, the pen printing ink from the paper to his hand. Suddenly, he screamed, throwing the pen at the wall and screwing up the paper, throwing that into the bin. Dan's breathing was heavy and he was holding his chest. The room was spinning, making him dizzy and feel suddenly sick.

Phil ran to the bathroom, locking the door and rummaging through the cupboard. He needed to release. Phil found what he was looking for. He sat in the bath tub, bringing the blade to his wrist, before drawing three clean lines on his arm, blood rising to the surface. Phil sighed, smiling as the blood ran down his arm and into the bath. He did this several times, each being deeper than the previous. Eventually, he stopped, closing his eyes and sighing, dropping the blade on the floor, letting the blood rise and drip down his arm.

Dan clutched his stomach and put a hand over his mouth; he was going to throw up. He ran out his room, running to the other bathroom, and pulling up the toilet lid, throwing up into it. Dan did this for 10 minutes, his eyes watering and his head spinning. When he stopped, he flushed the toilet and stood up, rinsing his mouth and splashing his face with water, before staring at himself in the mirror.

------------------------------

Aaaaaaaaaa

I don't know where this is going which is why I stopped writing.... SOWWY