Does it hurt? Phan #11

Hai :3 do you love me or do you love me? I'll try and update this Saturday before I go on holiday as I'm busy all of tomorrow and I go on Sunday for a week :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It took Phil an hour to calm down and have a shower, drying his hair before putting back in his contacts and getting changed. Dan was in the middle of a live show, laughing and talking about Maltesers. Phil sighed, taking a risk and walking through to Dan's room, poking his head round the door.

"Can I join?" Phil whispered, watching Dan. The brown haired male nodded, gesturing for him to come and sit next to him.

"A wild AmazingPhil appeared." Dan announced dramatically, shuffling over so Phil could sit with him.

"Hey guys!" Phil laughed, immediately looking through the chat of YouNow.

Dan stared at Phil for a moment or two, before remembering he was live to his fans, turning his head and resuming to talk and tell Phil what they were all discussing.

Phil stayed for half an hour, eventually finding it two awkward to stay so saying his goodbyes and leaving, venturing back under his covers in his room. His pillow was a little damp, Phil sighing and stripping his whole bed, wanting to change it.

"I'll see you next week guys." Dan smiled, ending his live show a little after Phil left. Almost everyone had noticed that Dan's eyes were bloodshot and puffy, he using the excuse of him being tired as he hadn't got enough sleep the night before. Dan sighed, closing his laptop and getting up off of his bed, going to go and see Phil. "Phil?" Dan called, walking through to the elder male's room, finding him in the process of taking his duvet cover off.
"Let me help you with that." He whispered, walking over to Phil and taking an end of the duvet.

"Why are you being nice to me?" Phil mumbled, dropping his duvet to turn to Dan, folding his arms. Dan sighed,

"Please listen to me." He whispered, moving his hands to Phil's shoulders. Phil stepped back, nodding to Dan to continue. "I wish I hadn't said what I said. I didn't mean what I said about being gay was a sin. I was scared Phil, extremely scared that you would not believe me and make me tell you that I am gay." Dan dropped his head, gulping as tears rose to his eyes.

Phil whimpered slightly, moving forward and wrapping his arms round Dan, bringing him into a tight hug.

"You should've just told me Dan." Phil whispered, rubbing his friends back and resting his chin on his shoulder.

Dan wrapped his arms back around Phil, taking in his scent.

"I'm sorry." He whispered back, squeezing Phil.

Phil sighed, pulling back and kissing Dan's cheek. He still wasn't ready to tell Dan about him liking his best friend, and he didn't know if he even would be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aaaaaand there you go :P It doesn't seem very long to me... idk... I don't read my own Phan :')