Does it hurt? Phan #9

Hey, sorry for not posting, EVERYTHING has been hectic and I haven't had time for ANYTHING! Anyway here you go :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Dan briskly got up and left, telling Phil he was there if he needed him. Letting the pet name slide had completely thrown Dan, his mind now overrun with emotions and feelings for Phil. He scolded himself, knowing after previous events that day, he was never getting with Phil.

Phil sighed, his mind overrun with emotions and pain. Why had Dan called him Philly? And why was Dan embarrassed? The ebony haired male shook his head, looking down at his arm and sighing once again, rummaging under the sink for a bandage.

Dan growled, sweeping his arm across his desk in the corner of his room, everything clashing and falling to the floor. Dan breathed heavily, his chest rising and falling dramatically.

"Why am I such an idiot?" He muttered under his breath, reaching for his hair and tangling his fingers in it.

"Who said you're an idiot?" Dan turned round quickly, finding Phil standing in the doorway of his bedroom, a clean bandage round his arm and his hair scruffy. "And if you are, why?" the male added, tilting his head to the side. Dan sighed, walking briskly forward and wrapping his arms around Phil, burying his head in the crook of the elder's neck, taking in his scent.

"I'm sorry." Dan whispered, feeling everything was his fault.

Phil stiffened, the hug not feeling usual. Never the less, he loosened up and hugged Dan back, resting his chin on his flat mate's shoulder.

"It's okay." Phil said just as quietly, rubbing Dan's back.

Dan shook his head, not saying anything but squeezing Phil a little tighter. Then suddenly, Dan's heart overtook, softly pressing his lips to Phil's neck for a brief moment, before his brain could catch up.

"Oh my god." Dan pulled back, placing his hand over his mouth and taking a few steps back. "Shit, I'm sorry. That wasn't meant to happen." He panicked.

Phil froze, standing in the doorway of Dan's room, completetly shocked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAH THIS ONE IS MOSTLY ABOUT DAN I'M SORRY IT WON'T BE NEXT TIME