Does it hurt? Phan #5

Helloooooooo :3 okay so I'm back (yay!) here you go :3 part 5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil opened the door quickly and pulled Dan inside, shutting it behind him.

"You go sit down on the sofa, I have some things to do. I will get you a drink." Phil ordered, pointing to the sofa as he went to the kitchen to fetch Dan a glass of water.

To Dan, Phil was acting very strange, almost as if it was a stranger in Phil's body. However, Dan did as he was told and sat down on the sofa, switching the television on and began to flick through the channels.

Phil poured Dan a glass of water, wanting to get back to the note as soon as possible so he could put it back in Dan's room. He walked into the living room to see Dan sat at the end of the sofa, his legs sprawled out over it. Phil faked a smile and handed Dan the glass, before quickly shuffling back to his room.

Dan frowned as he downed half the water, placing it on the table in front of him as he swallowed. He turned his attention back to the TV, continuing to flick through channels.

Phil shut his door behind his and sighed in relief, thankful to get away from the awkwardness. He ran over to his desk, picking up the paper. Phil decided he couldn't just put the note back, he needed to talk to Dan about it all of it. The only problem for Phil was, what would he say? Dan would kill him for going in his room for no reason. He had to make up one, anything.

Dan had finally chosen a program, his eyes fixed to the screen. He didn't know how long it had been, what the time was or what Phil was doing. At the moment, he didn't care. He was home, Phil was safe, the TV was on, Dan didn't need anything else.

Phil slowly opened his door, clutching the note in his hand. He walked quietly into the living room, stopping just after he reached the door.

"Dan, I went into your room to grab your tri-pod because mine was playing up when you went out." Phil began, his voice shaky and nervous. "And I um, found this." Phil looked down at the note, knowing Dan couldn't see.

Dan stopped still and turned the television off, slowly turning his body round to face Phil. His eyes widened and he saw what Phil had hold of.

"Is it all true?" Phil asked, his voice still shaking, as well as his hands now, his eyes scanning the note again.

Dan gulped again, feeling tears grow in his eyes.

"Most of it." Dan replied, stuttering slightly.

Phil nodded and walked over to Dan, passing him the paper.

"Okay." He whispered, before walking back to his bedroom.

Dan stared at the note for a while, reading back over what he wrote again and again.

Phil closed his bedroom door and cursed to himself. He couldn't understand his feelings anymore. After watching Dan's expression, he didn't know how he felt about him anymore.

Dan put the paper down and the tabs and sighed, running his fingers through his hair. He felt stupid. How he had left it lying on his drawer, so easy to see, see easy for go to pick up and read. Which he had.

A few minutes later and Phil had decided. He opened his door quickly and walked into the living room, sitting down next to Dan.

------------------------------

Okay so I'm stopping it there, bit of an inconvenient place to stop I know, but I have writers block. I know what I want to happen though, I just don't now how to word it right now, sorry.

Next part will be soon :3